Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy wanting pointers
Hey everyone!

So I have recently broke up with my girlfriend of several years and I am wanting to start exploring with guys. The issue is that I dont have any experience with guys. I am looking for sexual pointers I guess; like girls there are nipples, clit, inner thigns, neck, etc..

How do you make a gay guy moan/cum/toes-curl? How do I make a move, etc? Pointers anyone?

Please I dont want any haters, I am not a whore but I want to get out and explore and have some fun! I do practice safe-sex yes.

I'm just as experienced as you are in this field!
And welcome to the forum friend!

Hi and Welcome! I am sure you will find a TON of helpful advice in the thread history, but I recomend thinking of what you would like and then doing it to the guy lolz Wink

Just explore and find out what you and your partner like. It's different for everyone.

Agreed,everyone is different. Just take your time with it, have fun, when you do something he likes I'm sure he will let you know.

You're a guy, aren't you? :tongue: what makes your toes curl?

newguy Wrote:I am looking for sexual pointers

newguy Wrote:I am not a whore

please....

anyway, welcome