Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assholes commenting in peoples messagebords I:<
ok seriously, if your going to be an asshole to someone especially if there confused or depressed about something, dont be a fucking asshole to them. seriously, grow up.

Look who's calling the kettle black Rolleyes

Take some advice from your own book, and grow up. If you have a quarrel with someone, don't make a topic about them. PM them and talk it out. Also, I know you angry, but do you really need to add the swearing to your sentences? It's a one way ticket to getting your self infracted.

Don't air your dirty laundry in public Smile Thanks

hey dude, its not just me thats getting rude comments. im talking about all these message bords that i see wif people being assholes. theyre just being straight up rude, k? so why dont you chill out?

Dark Angel Wrote:Look who's calling the kettle black Rolleyes

Take some advice from your own book, and grow up. If you have a quarrel with someone, don't make a topic about them. PM them and talk it out. Also, I know you angry, but do you really need to add the swearing to your sentences? It's a one way ticket to getting your self infracted.

Don't air your dirty laundry in public Smile Thanks

ah, there you go. our very own Doctor Phil. giving advises to look smart and all....

to Zombie, i like it. keep it up. people here needs a bit of spice. it's getting boring lately.

im glad somebody apreciates my presents here :p

Virgin Wrote:ah, there you go. our very own Doctor Phil. giving advises to look smart and all....

to Zombie, i like it. keep it up. people here needs a bit of spice. it's getting boring lately.

Can't help but detect some sarcasm in that post :3 ah well.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:hey dude, its not just me thats getting rude comments. im talking about all these message bords that i see wif people being assholes. theyre just being straight up rude, k? so why dont you chill out?

Depends which way you look at it to be fair Tongue But again, you've told me to chill, yet you've went a head and made a hate topic out of anger Smile just relax, ^_^ If you think something is rude, just tell them in the topic or by PM.

Anyhow, I don't think I'v welcomed you to the forum. So welcome Smile

Haha ok :p thanks for the welcomeBig Grin

hey,if thats aimed at me and you truly were not being stupid in your posts then I'm sorry if I have upset you,really I am,but you need hear what advice is being given,you ask about an 11 year old,when you are very nearly an adult,which is a very serious thing,us gays get a bad enough time as it is,I do not want to be part of a site that does not make it clear to anyone that might happen to read this forum that dating under age kids in any way is something I agree with,I will be tactful on a lot of subjects but not this one,at the end of the day it could get you in a lot of trouble so if me being the bad guy stops that situation then I can cope with that,but please remember this site is read by non gays too! also swearing and name calling is totally not needed.

Idiotism hides behind the corner.

Making a rage topic isn't the best way to go about this.