Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Hot Cash Register Guy
Okay, here's what's going on. I am a man in my late 50's. I guess I'm average looking, but over weight. I'm a nice guy, a clean cut guy. There's a clerk at a local drug store who is quite the "hottie". He's in his early 20's, average height, with a slender muscular build. He sure looks good in his tight, knit shirts. Anyway, tonight I walk into the drugstore, and i notice him glance up at me from the cash register. No big deal. He probably checks out everyone who walks in the door. Walking around the store I noticed him glancing at me when I would come into view.

I finally found what I was looking for and went to the cash register where he was waiting to check me out. We exchanged pleasantries, then he asked if I wanted some nuts that were on sale. I couldn't say no to him. I gave him my money and as he was collecting the change he, kind of, lost track of what he was doing and fumbled the money as if he were flustered about something.

I left the store wondering if this guy was paying attention to me for a reason, but I kept telling myself that I was exaggerating the situation. There's no way a hunk like that would have any interest in an old guy like me. Later I made up a reason to return to the drugstore just to see how he responded. Again, it seemed like he was paying a little too much attention to me. He made a point of saying something about me returning so soon. At the counter we, again, exchanged a few comments.

I keep thinking that I am reading too much into his kindness, but for some reason, I keep thinking there is something different about him. I mean, I don't go around thinking every cute guy that talks to me has alterior motives. In fact, I never think that. There's something different about this guy. I think the next time I see him I'll ask him an impersonal question about himself, as an ice breaker, and see how he responds.

Are there many young men out there who are attracted to much older men? Once I got home I wondered if he meant anything by pointing out the special on "nuts".

well i only 22 and i like older men lol even tho still in the closet most the ppl i hook up with are 30-50 lol (not that its alot but thats the age range ive had

Ok I'm going to be a bit obnoxious but really a 20 y/o....really?? Younger is be ok but seriously how about someone in late 30s or early 40s. I mean what do have in common, what will you guys talk about, would this be good for him, good for you?

I think the fantasy may be cool and fun...and you may be able to make it work at first but not so sure about long term. If you go for it do it with the mindset of just having fun and keeping it light.

Gilbert Wrote:Are there many young men out there who are attracted to much older men? Once I got home I wondered if he meant anything by pointing out the special on "nuts".

i am attracted to older men
and that nuts thing made me smile.

i think he likes you

It's more than possible he likes you.:biggrin:

Or maybe he's just new to working there? And he's just nervous and fumble-y in general?

I'm afraid the only way to find out for sure is to ask it seems.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Could be he thinks you're a robber or something? Not into old guys personally (Max age limit for me is 30)

The best advice aunty zeon can give is to visit regularly and just get to know him on a customer clerk relationship and see where it goes from there.. Once its comofortable ask him if he wants to meet for a few beers after work one night.. Its not like his going to get the sack.. Young guys can go for older ones...

Let me clarify lol I meant to say that maybe he thinks youre going to do something to the store XD Sorrya bout that. Meant that, but theres a possibility. I know a few people who only want old guys and are young.

i think also nowadays alot of younger guys prefer older men... l know my age range is from legal to about 40 but i wont go chasing any i let them come to me

kindest regards

zeon

Thanks for all your input. I found it very interesting. I don't really think he's concerned about me stealing anything. If you saw me, you'd understand why. I love the comments about him liking me, but I have to be careful. I was also surprised at the number of people who said they prefer older men and that they know others who prefer older men.

I'm not looking for a relationship, but it would be nice to have someone I could be intimate with and someone I could talk to.

I guess the best advice was to take things slowly, gradually get to know him and see where it goes.

Has anyone ever played the "massage" game to see if a guy was interested in you? I did once and it worked out quite well. There was a guy I was interested in and I wasn't sure of his sexual orientation. During a conversation with him I acted like my back was bothering me and said, "Man, my back has been killing me. I'd give anything to find a massuese or someone who could give me a massage." Well, it worked. He said he could help me out and we headed to my bedroom.

Anyway, thanks for your encouragement. It's been kind of fun fantasizing about the guy. Rolleyes