Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you would reccommend a tv show what would it be?
Hi all,
If you could recommend a good tv show to someone what would it be??

My favourite is waterloo road... Very very good typical british school... Definately reminds me of mine where we upset the teachers and behaved like animals possessed... I didnt realise until i read up its an actual school they used which shut on a fridasy and they obtained it on a wednesdayas its now disused based in rochdale - manchester - uk... Brillioant series and if ya aint watched it trust me buy the first season and watch the whole thing its 10/10 for me very funny/sad in parts and has aspects of all life issues

kindest regards

zeon x

Adventure time... or regular show. on cartoon network. they are so funny and random.

Six Feet Under...best series ever IMO.

Hmm... this should be a no brainer from me. XENA!!!

Seriously, great show. Campy, dramatic, funny, action packed, and a tale of friendship and redemption.

Any show, or existing? I'd recommend different shows to different people. As one of the few people who actually watched Freaks & Geeks live on Saturday nights when it first aired (poor scheduling NBC!), I kind of smirk how everyone now loves it - but it's still one I'd recommend. For serious intellectual drama, hard to beat The Wire.

On TV now, some comedies I'd say worth checking out include Archer, Parks & Recreation, and the Middle. Dramas, I highly recommend The Good Wife for intellectual soap and lightly recommend Vampire Diaries for frothy soap (the first handful of eps aren't good for anyone who tries it on DVD, but it does get better). For a more realistic flair, small-town Americana wise, its tough to beat Friday Night Lights.

I don't watch a ton of tv, but I can never recommend Dexter enough! It's dark and moody but has it's lighter moments. The writing and acting are tops and keep you on the edge of your seat, and you never know whether to cheer Dexter on or whether to codemn him throughout the course of the series. Great tv crime drama/morality play doesn't get much better than that. Plus Michael C. Hall is kinda hot, in an unconventional way.

There are the old comedic standbys I enjoy too like the Simpsons, Family Guy, Seinfeld, etc, always nearby in my DVD stash, so those are always good.

Dexter is great! I like Weeds and Smallville a lot as well. And Xena as well... lol

Fringe
Doctor Who
Lost
The Inbetweeners
Wizards of Waverly Place

I don't know if i should bother suggesting something as I've got weird tastes.:redface:
But right now i'm slowly working my way through a Farscape complete box set.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Ben Browder helped me realize I was gay :redface: (not personally, just the hotness of him on that show, there was no way I could deny my attraction to that, and as I said in the screenname thread, that's where the browder part comes from). Too bad I don't live closer, I don't think I saw every episode towards the end due to changing cable etc., could come watch Smile

Agreed on Dexter - season four especially was fantastic. SlipknotRIZZ, I got behind on Fringe but have heard great things about how it's going, I need to catch up; enjoy Doctor who here as well though prefer the newer, not so much the older ones, myself, and also behind on that.