Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one toe out
man, i wish i could get out of this closet but the image or mask i carry is stuck and it serves a purpose for now one day ill throw it in my pocket for when i need it and live as i am inside on the out

Hopefully once it's in your pocket you won't need it again. Can definitely relate to the coming out struggles here, best of luck to you

Hi,
Coming out can be a long drawn process or it can be quick and easy.. For me it was quick and easy as i told my mum when i was 18 and she more or less said.. And? Your you and thats all i care about... I can however advise you that once you told one person it does start getting a little easier

its been a long process with me, i've got more important things to do right now rather than tell ppl my sexuality although would be nice.

I agree with the person who said it can be a long drawn out process. Mine was rather quick of a week but I sort of forced my mother into acceptance since I went away with a week and was planning on living with my sister or a friend. Still come out when you feel you can handle it and all Smile

About wearing mask, hope this will give you some thought:
Also, I don't know if your profile picture is you or not. But if it 's you then for sure you have a pretty mask.

I am still in the process of coming out also. The more I come out the more I realize that coming out is more about accepting myself and other people in LGBT. All of us know that if we are gay then we have always been gay, no one turns gay or suddenly be gay. But coming out is totally different.
I remember when I was younger, I used to find Trans people are nasty, or flamboyant gay guys are just messed up. Cross dressers and drag queens disgusted me.

But as I become more comfortable with my orientation, I feel more comfortable with accepting the difference also. I made friends with LGBT people, I have friends who are trans, gay, les, drag queen, fetisher, ... I started to see people as an individual instead of a category. As I see that light, every time I tell someone that I am gay, it is no longer a big deal anymore. I don't have the shaking feeling as I am so scare of being judged. It 's because I know I am the only one who has the right to judge myself.

I feel like you don't have to run around to tell everyone that you are gay. If you get to the point of being comfortable with your orientation, admitting that you are gay just come very naturally. The another day, I was talking to one of my coworker about dating and stuff. He asked me about girls that I dated and blah blah. Then what came out of my mouth was :" oh, I just recently dated someone. He was great, really handsome and intelligent". I just told that truth without even thinking about that.

Anyway, you are totally right about " having more important thing to do right now rather than tell ppl my sexuality". I hope your coming works well Smile

im might freak u out a little but i really think its a choice to be gay i feel i could choose to be straight and enjoy it but womens mentalitys throw me off no matter what they look like men are just more mentally stable and sweet,im not just attracted to men but i would never do anything with a woman cause they are crazy, anyways nobodys the same it might just be how i want to feel about it. gay or straight having a choice makes you feel more free willed.

((Also, I don't know if your profile picture is you or not. But if it 's you then for sure you have a pretty mask.))
yes its me that was 2 months ago and yes im blushing

my mask is really just for certain ppl like dealing with hoods or doing buisness i like to keep it macho in those situations lol

dasbas Wrote:im might freak u out a little but i really think its a choice to be gay

I disagree but I'll leave that aside for now.

In your profile you describe yourself as a gay man, yet you state:-

dasbas Wrote:im not just attracted to men

How is it possible to be gay without being attracted to men?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

im atracted to both sexes but i like guys more doesnt mean i cant tell if a girls hot or ugly, no matter how gay u are a womans body can still be attractive, but a guys body is is just more attractive so instead of going either way i just stick to what i enjoy more.

Hi,
Id have to dis agree withoutn causing offence on its a choice to be gay because when i was a wee lad 14 years ago.. I knew i was different but didnt know what or why... I constantly wanted male attention and male companionship but it wasnt until i was 16 i actually realised i was gay.. I dont think i could sleep with a woman to be honest.. I can understand how you can look at a woman and say she is stunningly beautiful, because anyone can be beautiful regardless of personal differences however complimenting and hanky panky tend to be two different things..

Kindest regards

zeon x