Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell??
I seriously will never understand why i keep getting friend requests from people i have never known!! Seriously why the hell must mexican and brazilian people, adults even, feel the need to friend request me when i have never met, known, or even talked to any of them before?????

Because they are lonely people or they are after you bank details lol!!!!

Hmm weird lol Maybe they think you're attractive Smile?

Its a bit of a funny thing the ol' 'friend request'. In the early days of my using the internet I'd just accept anybody. Because of this I learnt to be more vigilant - people request my msn/facebook/number/whatever after one chat and I tend say no - I need to know the person before they are my friend. Some people take a bit of offence or confusion from this. I guess however it does help you to know when the other person is available ibut then you are at risk from a clogged up friend list with people who don't talk

They can get alot of information from the average facebook or myspace page. It really doesnt take much to steal a persons identity anymore. I think its like, mothers maiden name, 4 non sequential numbers from your SS number, 1 past residence, and a couple of other options. of that, they only need 2 or 3 bits of information. Its really scary when you think about it. If I dont know a person and they friend request me, I block them.

sometimes i think its because they want to beat the friend record telling everyone LOOK HOW MANY FRIENDS I GOT I GOT MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU

IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM POPULARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRInvasion

IDK something like that

I got 200 friends on facebook lol!!

61 here Big Grin

I only know 30 of them though, they mostly friends of friends...

I have 128 friends...I know people who have like...400 friends. That's a "what the hell" moment if I ever saw one...seriously though...