Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why me?.. I don't deserve this...
I wanna commit suicide.

When no one loves and no one actually ever did... when everyone you ever loved didn't know how to get rid of you, a great friend and good person but an unlikely potential boyfriend because you're not muscled enough (and you can't train more because your doctor told you it's extremely dangerous for your heart)... when your good friends tell you that you're gay and you must kill yourself and your own dad says that normal people wouldn't even have dinner at the same table with faggots, is there any other solution?...

no, there is no.

There is a solution.... and you will find people who love you, too. Maybe it seems a bit dark now ... but this problem have so many gay ... and some not gay people ( those who don´t live like their parents want )
Look out for a gay-helpline... by phone or personally, or come often here ... talk with us .. and you WILL find people who love and like you.
What your father talk to you is bad ... no question... but show him that HE has the wrong lifestyle not you. And... you don´t live your complete future with your father ... only maybe a time in your life... then you can do what you want, be who you want to be, find a bf to live with.
Give your life a chance to show you how beautyful it can be....

My friend it gets better,
1st about your so called friend are not your friend and dont pay attention what they are saying about you! about the muscles its not true and above all you have to be healthy in order to have your boyfriends in your futere life so listen to your doctor!
About your father, the only thing that i can tell you is stay alive and prove him that a gay man can have whatever a str8 can and not only people will have dinner with you, but even they will be your best friedns they will be in your wedding they will be lovers, they will be boss and everything!
After some years (i dont know your age) you ll see that there is a whole world out of your house, neighboor and city, and there are a lot of people who accepts you for what you are and they dont really care about your orientation cause no matter what is yours friend Wink
So dont commit a scuicide just stand up and be patient!!! It will be better i promise!!!

'Find out what's possible if you never give up.'

don't give up just yet, nothing of this is your fault...have you tried talking to someone about your life? it may help. also, do it for yourself, bear with life a little more and look around a little more for yourself. I hate giving personal examples but I have to say this: just till yesterday I was like "jeez, eeveryone's found someone, summer's just round the corner everyone's happy...and I am lonely as fuck, everything sucks about me, my parents are just.." and then yesterday night I got on omegle and I met a guy. He's so sweet, we've been talking since...I don't know if anything will happen between us, but I am happy at least for now. This gave me hope that things could work out even for me, and Im like as pessimistic as they come...
Don't give up, dude! Bighug

Stand up and be proud of who you are. Yes people have cruel opinions of gay people and that comes from ignorance. Once people learn from meeting a gay person or having a gay person in there family this can change. I came out when i was 16 to my family and was disowned and had to leave the town where i lived. One day 5 years later my father rang me in tears wanting me to forgive him. I then got to know him again and was there holding his hand when he took his last breath when he passed away.
Sadly I am still estranged from my mother and siblings but there is nothing i can do to change that but i can live a good life and be a kind generous and honest person and not treat others as i have been treated.
I can also be there for others who are in the same situation and worse situations.
I also refuse to compromise as far as my being gay because being gay is not just about who i have sex with its about my feelings and who i am and how i react and feel about everything
So I'm OUT AND I'M PROUD Confusedmile:
Lastly look at me I'm over wight, middle aged, and not attractive and i do not see any of that as being a problem its a gift because anyone who loves me and who i love is from the heart not from a place of lust . Also being a gay fat man can have its issues which as in everything is a place to learn and grow from MY LOVE OF ME IS THE ONLY LOVE THAT CAN LAST

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind." - Dr. Seuss

Where are you from and how old are you? Because what your dad says is evident of HIS bigotry, but not general opinion. Normal people not only would have dinner with homosexuals, but would gladly count them as friends and invite them and their lovers over! It's only the bigots that would not and sadly you seem to be in a situation where some of your family and perhaps others are bigoted, but you do not have to stay there (or even if you do for now, it won't be that much longer before you can go out on your own). And a lot of guys don't care about muscle.... have you tried looking on any sites for other gays near you? (And again if there aren't, perhaps you can change where you are soon).

Any person that would tell someone to kill themself - be it for being gay, or any other reason, is NOT a friend. Maybe they used to be friends; maybe you have memories with them. But if they don't understand that homosexuality is natural; if they instead choose to believe the lies and the hate; then you'd be better off making new friends, be it there or just laying low until you can have a fresh start elsewhere.

You are so much more valuable than what others have told you. Please stay strong, and know there are so many of us here that you can talk to.

Anonymous Wrote:I wanna commit suicide.

When no one loves and no one actually ever did... when everyone you ever loved didn't know how to get rid of you, a great friend and good person but an unlikely potential boyfriend because you're not muscled enough (and you can't train more because your doctor told you it's extremely dangerous for your heart)... when your good friends tell you that you're gay and you must kill yourself and your own dad says that normal people wouldn't even have dinner at the same table with faggots, is there any other solution?...

no, there is no.

dont talk to pl like that anymore...especially your dad.

Your father is wrong, normal people have dinner with gays every day. Your "good friends" are clearly not friends if they think you should kill yourself. Homophobes and psychopaths are not normal. They need help.

Best of luck finding somewhere else to live. There is life after family.

Please please, there is definitely another solution. I am a counselor in real life and before I became disabled I worked with severely mentally ill individuals who wanted to commit suicide at least once a week. I used to teach the suicide prevention course to new counselors, so I do know a great deal about the issue. Please message me privately so that we can talk in depth about your situation and hopefully I can help. Just a statistic...many people jump off of the Golden Gate Bridge to commit suicide. There have been survivors. Each of the survivors were interviewed some years back. EVERY single one of them said that after they jumped they realized that everything else in their life was fixable or at least able to be dealt with EXCEPT jumping, but that it was too late. Luckily for them, the survived the fall, but I feel quite sure that the others that didn't survive had similar thoughts on their way down. Just something to think about.