Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange love
has anyone ever fallen in love with straight guy or girl?

Not fallen in love, but had feelings for.

Rawr Wrote:Not fallen in love, but had feelings for.
same here actually i had plenty feelings for straight guys

Both.

She was amazing, I would almost have changed tracks for her, nearly did; didn't end well.

Men, a couple of times. I have found myself fawning over men who seem to get off on attracting gay men. I also discovered that straight men love blowjobs and really do believe they are conferring a great honour by letting you perform one. Turns out it ain't love, it's a blow job.

ive loved a guy in secret for 2 whole years :$

I've fallen in love with a straight guy before, at school. Dreamt about him for a good one week.

I ve fallen in love with quite a few straight guys...
It was really painfull almost everytime.

I seem to be exclusively attracted to straight guys. It has been so consistent that it has turned into a sort of anti-gaydar. If I'm attracted to someone, they must be straight. Sometimes a gift, but mostly a curse.

Falling in lust, sure but i'm not gonna pine for someone i have no chance with, far too many cute gay guys to be arsed with that.

Never ever thought it would happen to me, but yes... I do have strong feelings for a friend of mine. I acknowledge them but I don't act on them, as he's dating a very close friend and well... quite frankly even if there was a chance I could have him, he would probably be the end of me. He's pretty complicated.