Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends can be complete bastards at times
JHi All,
I have had something on my mind which i need to vent.... Last night me and me bf went out into town and had a great laugh.... We bumped into a friend who said my bf could stay at his place to save me going back into town.... Well to cut a long story short i went into work today and my bf turned up as we do the same job... I asked him whats wrong and he said dont matter and i was like.... Tell me... In the end he did and it turned out that this friend of ours fucked off and left him on the streets all bloody night... I have felt riddled with guilt all day because my bf phoned the house phone and i was dead to the world in the land of Nod... l should of woken up and got to the phone and got him.. Last night the weather was crap and my bf told me because he didnt want to disturb another friend he slept on his door step... Now this friend is a miserable old bastard whos always saying my bf is always disturbing him when his drunk even when i know he hasnt and it really pisses me off....
If there is one thing ive learnt its that.... Friends in life can never be sure who they really are as everyone seems to have a nasty side to them.... Well ive now washed me hands with the friend who said me bf can stay at his because if someone aint got the guts to say sorry No then i dont have the patience to put up with em...

Sorry to rant on need to get this off me chest before i go to bed otherwise ill be really angry tomorrow

Kindest regards

zeon x

Friends can be your BEST friends at one time - and your worst enemies at others. You have to give and take.. But that does seem rather harsh and I can see why you are annoyed.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

zeon Wrote:JHi All,
I have had something on my mind which i need to vent.... Last night me and me bf went out into town and had a great laugh.... We bumped into a friend who said my bf could stay at his place to save me going back into town.... Well to cut a long story short i went into work today and my bf turned up as we do the same job... I asked him whats wrong and he said dont matter and i was like.... Tell me... In the end he did and it turned out that this friend of ours fucked off and left him on the streets all bloody night... I have felt riddled with guilt all day because my bf phoned the house phone and i was dead to the world in the land of Nod... l should of woken up and got to the phone and got him.. Last night the weather was crap and my bf told me because he didnt want to disturb another friend he slept on his door step... Now this friend is a miserable old bastard whos always saying my bf is always disturbing him when his drunk even when i know he hasnt and it really pisses me off....
If there is one thing ive learnt its that.... Friends in life can never be sure who they really are as everyone seems to have a nasty side to them.... Well ive now washed me hands with the friend who said me bf can stay at his because if someone aint got the guts to say sorry No then i dont have the patience to put up with em...

Sorry to rant on need to get this off me chest before i go to bed otherwise ill be really angry tomorrow

Kindest regards

zeon x

That was a nasty trick to play on him, Ze... Sorry to hear your boyfriend had to sleep it out on someone's porch and in not very good weather to boot. What kind of friend does that?
I hope the boyfriend wasn't too mad at you for not answering the phone. He must have felt quite miserable, though.

damn thats fucked up. Id suggest not talking to the friend anymore. May I ask why your BF didnt stay with you?

No wonder you're angry. I would be too. I'm glad I'm not trying to park in Brighton today!!!!

marshlander Wrote:. I'm glad I'm not trying to park in Brighton today!!!!

Why? Is something going down?

Hi Zeon...

"Now this friend is a miserable old bastard whos always saying my bf is always disturbing him when he's drunk even when i know he hasnt and it really pisses me off...."

Time for some Vigilian wisdom...

I know he's your bf but perhaps your friend doesn't see him through the same rose-tinted eye wear that you are obliged to on account of him being your bf.

Perhaps your bf has disturbed him by being under the influence of a bit too much of a great night out and I speak from experience when I say it's irritating.

If you're a guest in someones home you should try to minimise the impact upon your host. It was after all a last minute decision, he may have felt obliged to agree rather than appear, how was it you eloquently descibed your friend... "A miserable old bastard".

Still, your friend should have been more assertive and said "No, sorry but..." in the first place rather than doing a bunk and leaving your bf to his own devices. Why weren't you going with him anyway? You can't just send your bf on like you're forwarding your luggage.

It seems a petty reason not to speak to someone again, afterall you may need a convenient Pied de tere in the future if you need to leave your bf in storage.

rakmatis Wrote:damn thats fucked up. Id suggest not talking to the friend anymore. May I ask why your BF didnt stay with you?

Now that's a damn good question. Why would you let your great BF stay with a friend of yours when you just could have gone back together to your place. Maybe he lives with his parents?

writerken Wrote:Why? Is something going down?
Ask zeon what he and his boyfriend do to earn a living Wink

They run a home for bewildered ferrits?