Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i ready for a dick
i mean i'd really like a long hard one (male or preferably trans woman) or for someone to make me their b___. sorry marijuana has me feeling a little horny i guess lol. anyway the subject line is true, but i'm still a virgin (back there at least) and i'm not sure if i have enough space. i've been fingering it trying to open it and i can now get my middle finger in there pretty freely. would i be ready for a cock now?

you know its best to buy some sex toys that will help a lot instead of using your fingers cause most of the time when you use them you may have sharp nails and they might hurt when you go deep in there so i think if you buy a sex toy that would probably help even more then you should be reay to take a cock up there.

only problem being i'm broke lol.

don't worry i don't have nails. is that my only concern though?

just get a boyfriend, he will show you, and trust me, it hurts! Big Grin - good luck

Gabbyboy Wrote:just get a boyfriend, he will show you, and trust me, it hurts! Big Grin - good luck

It doesnt hurt if you do it right.

Marvinteck Wrote:It doesnt hurt if you do it right.

good point, i dont even know if i'm doing it right... :confused:

Try playing with yourself more for now, I mean, try to open up more and get used to bigger objects too. If you don't have the money to get a toy or something now, a similarly shaped object like a cucumber or maybe even a thinner deodorant bottle woulddo the trick too. :]] And then you'd probably be ready for dick.

Gabbyboy Wrote:just get a boyfriend, he will show you, and trust me, it hurts! Big Grin - good luck

I agree, it does hurt. :eek:

Gabbyboy Wrote:good point, i dont even know if i'm doing it right... :confused:

That could be the same for me, but i guess just relaxing more may help it not to hurt that much. Confusedmile:

additional question: will it get pleasurable eventually??

curios Wrote:only problem being i'm broke lol.

don't worry i don't have nails. is that my only concern though?
if your nails aint sharp then its ok to finger yourself since i have like sharp nails i usually clip mine before i finger myself so yes its ok if you use your fingersConfusedmile: