Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular Anal Sex
I'm fairly new to anal sex and have done it no more than once every few weeks for the past year or so. When I've done it, I've been mildly sore the next day and a little itchy for a couple of days after that. From what I gather, that's rather normal.

I just met a man who wants me to move in with him and said we could make love every night. He's more of a top and I'm a little concerned about what would happen to my anus/bowels if I were to have anal sex on a regular/daily basis.

Is there anyone with experience who can address this fear? I haven't brought it up to my boyfriend wantabe because I don't think he'd know since he rarely bottoms.

Thanks, guys.

Yes, frequent anal sex can increase the risk of physical injury. It depends on how rough/gentle the sex is and how careful you two are being. If you are experiencing pain, that's a good indication you should take a few days off as far as I'm concerned. Talk to your friend and explain to him that you can't do something that hurts you.

I'd think twice about moving in with this guy unless you've been dating for a while and you're really sure.

Even with regular anal sex you shouldn't have any trouble. First, as you become more comfortable it will get easier. Also, even if you live together you probably won't be having sex every night and you don't always have to have anal sex every time you do have sex.

Also, you do need to bring up a problem you're having with your partner. If you're having problems with sex it's on both of you.

i think he just meant that in a romantic way and you kinda took it literally, then again i dont know you boyfriend so LOL!

well just ask him not to get rough so much and when your hurting ask him to stop or be the top for a while. its all about communication. even straight people cant have sex everyday - can they?

Thanks for the good advice, guys. I talked to my friend and I do think that he was just "dreaming"/being romantic. I'm not ready to move in with anyone right now and told him so. We talked about my concern about having anal frequently. He's been very gentle so far and assured me that he would never do anything to hurt me and that he likes it slow and gentle best.

I think we'll just take this friendship slow and gentle as well. Again, thanks for the help.

Gabbyboy Wrote:i think he just meant that in a romantic way and you kinda took it literally, then again i dont know you boyfriend so LOL!

well just ask him not to get rough so much and when your hurting ask him to stop or be the top for a while. its all about communication. even straight people cant have sex everyday - can they?

Depends on the girl. Girls get sore too. But usually the answer is yes, at least in my experience.

I don't think you can injure yourself just by having sex too regularly. If you feel more than a little sore after you might need to try using a little more lube.

Frequent anal sex will increase your risk of rectal prolapses and anal fissures though. It is a good idea to let yourself heal if you're feeling discomfort. A lot of the risk depends on how relaxed one is with the sex, how rough or gentle the sex is, and whether proper lubrication is being used.

rectal prolapses can happen to anyone who doesn't have strong tendons and muscles that hold the intestines in place. prevent rosebudding by doing kegel exercises everyday.

Having sex every night wouldn't cause you problems if you know your body and its limitations.