Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy
Hello Guys

Just something that came to my little head, a question actually. Is there a limit to what fantasies one can enjoy, I mean is there a healthy and maybe a no good kind of fantasy even if it is not harmful as it is hurting no one and is after all only in my head?

As long as it stays in your head i think you can have any fantasy, oh course if it's not illegal in some way you could always try and fullfil those fantasies.

So long as a fantasy remains a fantasy, the only person it can hurt is you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

In a moral and legal sense I don't think so. From a perspective of personal mental health there certainly can be.

BENDERBOY Wrote:As long as it stays in your head i think you can have any fantasy, oh course if it's not illegal in some way you could always try and fullfil those fantasies.

and if it is illegal - can you still have that fantasy? Say can you have a fantasy where you are harming someone else, be it in a sexual or non sexual way, or even harming yourself for that matter, is that okay?

fredv3b Wrote:So long as a fantasy remains a fantasy, the only person it can hurt is you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just quick one, the last bit there about the only person it can hurt is you - so our fantasies can hurt us? which means that they can be bad for us, am I getting this part right or am I reading too much into this part.

OrphanPip Wrote:In a moral and legal sense I don't think so. From a perspective of personal mental health there certainly can be.

and what is that limit do you think?

I think you'll find that fantasies are the subconscious way of sublimating some of our impulses. As such, they are probably a good thing, because they can let you live something difficult or very strange while not actually having to face it in real life. Dreams and nightmares are like that too. They are often things that we rearrange in our heads. They help us to understand or accept some of the conditions, limitations, and circumstances of our lives.
For gay fantasies, for example, it is not uncommon for straight men to have them, but they remain quite harmless on the social level while they remain just fantasies. If you should make those fantasies come true, then you might have difficulties adapting to the new realities of your life (or not), because they might turn you into a criminal, or make you a happier person. That's where the aspect of lawfulness comes into play.

Just for fun...

But I do agree with the basic premise of the vid that people should be defined what they DO not by what they fantasize.

hello red,
whatever your fantasy is you can choose to either act or not act on it however if u say wanted to harm yourself then feel free its your body but harming someone else... Even with their permission id not carry it out if i was u

kindest regards

zeon x