Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for lifetime partner...is it possible to find one online?
It has been a couple of years when I started joining gay dating site but still i don't find the one for me. There are some who are so nice at the beginning but when communication goes on they wanted me to get naked on cam but its not my thing , so i ignored them! I am looking for decent fine man, someone matured, someone who is willing to commit a relationship( Serious). Are there still decent guy here on the internet? Pls enlighten me...I am about to give up looking and decided to be single forever.

I don't see why it isn't possbile to meet a life partner online, many many people have.

Having said that, your chances of meeting a life partner are increased by many times by thinking outside the square of the internet, perhaps a social groups that sparks your interest.

I know one guy who found a lasting relationship online.

in your area there might be some sort of gay men's organization who might need volunteer work?

on-line dates are very possible , would you be interested in someone in their early 20's or early 30's. be more specific in your online profile you are interested in a relationship and a one night hook up is not possible. you just finished college so are you going to have to re locate for employment?

in any case it takes time.

Online dating does not work for me, either. It sounds great on paper, but it never works. Granted, many have found wonderful, loving partners through that medium, but I doubt I ever will. Some people just aren't lucky enough.

OKCupid is a great site to try too.

I found my girlfriend of 2 years on there.

<Raises hand>

Im a decent person. Haven't been looking to hard though online, cause aside from the rare few, most people are not looking for a relationship.

Don't give up! There's someone out there for everybody. In the meantime, take dfiant and pellaz advice and look for a local social group.

I met my bf on the Internet. Tomorrow I make him my husband.

Don't give up. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

jowadik Wrote:It has been a couple of years when I started joining gay dating site but still i don't find the one for me. There are some who are so nice at the beginning but when communication goes on they wanted me to get naked on cam but its not my thing , so i ignored them! I am looking for decent fine man, someone matured, someone who is willing to commit a relationship( Serious). Are there still decent guy here on the internet? Pls enlighten me...I am about to give up looking and decided to be single forever.

Hey jowadik and welcome to the site. Confusedmile:
I guess most people on dating sites are like that, but you did the right thing if you dont wanna do that sorta thing. I think you can find a decent guy online just get to know them abit longer before meeting though just to make sure his the one you wanna be with and more, dont give up on looking most guys dont want to be committed to a relationship and there are guys who do want one like you want, just keep a look out and dont rush into anything. Confusedmile:

fredv3b Wrote:I met my bf on the Internet. Tomorrow I make him my husband.

Don't give up. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Fred I hope you both have a wonderful life together.

MexicanwaveMexicanwave