Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone just get this private message??
"I am God's mighty warrior speaking His truth, challenging those who oppose it.
Homosexuality is a sin and abomination to God and will send you to Hell unless you repent and turn from your evil ways.
I challenge anyone here to try and prove what you do is normal and should be accepted by law abiding Americans. There is a scumbag on our Baptist website http://www.fundamentalforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Hugh McBryde who promotes polygyny and pedophilia, using the bible to support his sick ideas.He is never banned. It is very hard to get banned on this open minded site but, be warned your arguments will not be able to stand against ours, for God is right and you sickos are wrong!"

Just thought I'd see if anyone else got it? Found it quite funny actually.....he can't spell paedophilia properly and really, does he think any of us actually are going to change our ways because of his message?! Oh dear.

I did not get the message.

But people with absolutist arguements will never see reason. As a Christian, I argue that God is love; Homosexuality is love; so homosexuality is of God. Also, mans position is not to judge, so by arguing against Gods creation these "Christians" are themselves screwed!

i got it!!!!!!

and, as i can see, the user was REMOVED from earth...
what the hell was it?

i got it. and hes clearly hes not a very good christian. lol

Did you got this message in gayspeak? When did this happen and what is the member's nickname?

"No act of love should be deemed evil, for whomsoever considers himself fit to preside over love must surely consider himself a God in his own right."

From the book of Shadow, 2007.

Pay no attention to this DRIVEL - it's obviously been written by some screwloose that I'd love to spend five minutes with in a locked room with a rubber hose.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I got it... and dont like it.

Have the mods removed/banned this freak?

later,
frank

Wow, that's one very sad individual that looks for a gay forum and registers just to send out a few PMs to preach his/her 'distaste'.

Never got it myself mind.

Whoever did send that is probably gay anyways.

I think its sick how people just judge people and drool all that crap out to them.:mad:

fjp999 Wrote:Have the mods removed/banned this freak?

I would have if anyone would tell me who he is. Confusedmile: He was smart enough not to send to the moderators and admin i guess.

When you guys receive private messages like that take 2 mins to tell the moderators or Andy about it.