Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 Things you didn't know about.................
I-Heart-U

1) I was born in a small Eastern European country but moved to the UK 13 years ago

2) I am in the closet and have only come out to 1 and a half people

3) I never cried when I was a baby - My mum says that when she had me she didn't feel like she had a baby in the house.

4) I have been told that I have a really nice accent but I HATE the sound of my voice lol

5) I have brown eyes (and I'm quite pale so I think it's a good contrast) and my left arm is very flexible, You can twist it all you like I don't feel a thing.

6) I was named after saint Paul and celebrate saint Paul's day in addition to my birthday.

7) I was sexually abused as a child

8) I really like it when people whisper

9) I am Catholic and I think God loves me as I am Smile

10) Parlo l'Italiano (I speak Italian)

11) I am VERY passionate (especially in sexual situations) but hide it because I'm very shy

12) I am extremely quite when I sleep

13) This year I did the following for the first time in my life:

- Joined a Gym
- Drunk a cup of tea
- Did laundry lol

14) I still haven't done the following things:

- Filled a car with fuel (I've been driving for two years)
- Had a proper boyfriend
- Given a guy a bj :redface::redface::redface:
- Eaten spaghetti (I hate spaghetti)

15) I have almost drowned 3 times in my life

16) I used to get verbally abused at School but I NEVER got beaten up (Thank GOD)

17) I am a baby magnet, no, not a babe magnet, a baby magnet (I can definitely see myself raising a child one day)

18) As I am very shy I would never approach a guy

19) I have a bad posture and I've been told to sort it out so I am trying

20) The person I love most in the world is my sister (I love my mum too)

21) My worst enemy is myself

21) I stress out very easily, everything seems at stake all the time. When I was 18 I got very stressed and my hair started falling out so I now shave my head

22) I am a distant at home, shy at University, Fun at work and NEVER my true self

23) I have seen the breasts of my mum's mother and my father's mother (Both grandmas) It is surprising that I am gay??? Really? come on now. :biggrin:

24) I am in love with a straight guy

25) I haven't meet any openly gay guys in real life yet.

That's 25 things about me, tell me which one's you like and which one's you wished I'd kept to myself. Was this a good thread? If so why don't you contribute 25 things about yourself. Let everyone here know a bit more about you Confusedmile:

I Herz U, how can you come out to a half person???? Which half would that be, the top or the bottom? Rolleyes :biggrin:

Oh and to answer the questions at the end. Yes it's a nice thread. I am shocked by some of the things you are telling us, like being abused as a child... I'm very sorry for that. For the rest, I'm glad you feel able to tell us some of these things since you are so cripplingly shy... One day, maybe...??? Butterfly out of the chrysalid ?

wow... this thread is very informative... i'll try... here's mine...

25 Things You Didn't Know about The Virgin....

25. I've never experienced being in a romantic relationship

24. I was 5 years old when I got my first crush towards the same sex (and knew then that I was sort of... different)

23. I was also 5 years old when I first tried sex (or at least sucked someone's little penis..hehe)

22. All my life, I have only 4 men (2 in gradeschool, 1 in highschool and another 1 in College) who I thought I was deeply in love, until today... Sad thing is that it was all hidden inside me.

21. I had only been in love to 1 girl, and she's still considered as my only, truest, pure love up to present.

20. I graduated Magna Cum Laude during college with the degree in Bachelor of Science major in Management Accounting.

19. I know I can sing and people in fact told me that I have a big shot in the local music scene, but I never tried realizing my dream to become a singer due to the fact that i have stage fright.

18. I eat all kinds of food. Everything, including dogs, turtles, frogs and insects. That's how flexible my appetite, and digestive system is.

17. I don't like going out the house. In fact, the mere thought of officework (being away from home) is enough for me. During my day off, I spend 100% time inside the house. And will take a great amount of valid reason for me to go out.

16. I'm a big, big, big Anime/Manga fan.

15. I have the weirdest fetish of all. Only two of them actually. First are flawless, shaved, smooth armpits. And the second one is inflicting sadistic pain (like torture) to a sex partner.

14. I may act very annoying and very loud here, but honestly, I am the shyest person in the world, personally. I'd rather walk my way home than ask someone to give me a ride.

13. Currently, I weigh 210 lbs. About last year and a half, I weigh around 176 only.....

12. The best compliment I received was from a college classmate of mine who commented, "wow, what a huge ass you have. your the first ever guy i saw with a big buttocks."..... i consider my ass as my biggest asset.

11. i have 3 siblings. one guy, one girl, one lesbian and me, gay. a very complete family..hehe

10. Currently, I support for my family. My father is already bed-ridden after he got operated from gout complications and was forced to retire on his work. my mother is a housewife and i finance for my brother and sisters education.

09. i hate boxing, wrestling, fighting or any sort of entertainment shown on tv shows that has to do with staged violence. i pity those who have to inflict pain on their body just to make money and i hate those people who are entertained by these kinds of entertainment. just plain sick.

08. i don't buy clothes for myself because i don't really regard appearance as an important factor. i can go to a mall with only a slipper, short and sleeveles shirt, i'm fine with that. but my mother always scolds me and she's the one who buys clothes for me.

07. my greatest fantasy is to be locked in an american prison with 500 inmates and they would rape me one by one, everyday, non-stop.

06. everytime i have sex, i make sure that i lick my partners whole upper body, from head to ears to neck to chest to armpits......everything.... i highly regard the tongue action to be very crucial in sex.

05. i do not know how to cook.

04. i'm a big, big astrology fan/follower. in fact, my interaction with people (my attitude towards them) are always based on what zodiac sign they're in and how should i talk to them according to their personality.

03. i've never lost temper before... during those times when people offend me, i just take it. in fact, all the negativity are accumulated deep inside me. and i know, somehow, someday, one person who broke the last straw is going to get it from me. bigtime!

02. i don't have a specific favourite color. may favourite colors varies and changes from time to time.

01. I'm thankful, everyday to God for my loved one's existence and my existence as well...

OK...I have to ask...

"...And the second one is inflicting sadistic pain (like torture) to a sex partner...."

"... i pity those who have to inflict pain on their body just to make money and i hate those people who are entertained by these kinds of entertainment. just plain sick...."

How do these two things co-exist? Is it only OK when you do the inflicting of pain?

"...my interaction with people (my attitude towards them) are always based on what zodiac sign they're in and how should i talk to them according to their personality..."

I am a Leo if that will help with your answer Wink :biggrin:

Wow, great topic. So let's start mine.

1). I'm a Romanian American, I came to America when I was 15 with my mother and got citizenship here in the states. And yes I Still remember the language.

2). I'm a Rom (Gypsy for those that don't know).

3). I run a website for gay chubby men and chubby chasers called The Gay Chub.

4). I'm only 25 years of age and already retired, living off several of my old projects and investments with me and my hubby, both of us don't work anymore.

5). I LOVE big guys. 400 to 500 pounds ^_^ they're very soft, cuddly and extra snuggly plus they're great to lay on.

6). I'm a versatile bottom, been with more guys than I can count :p

7). I'm a very good cook, can cook anything put forth to me.

8). I too as abused as a child, just no sexually. Was beaten almost daily and in my older age in the states received emotional abuse. Always from an alcoholic.

9). For the reason stated above is why I never get drunk. I despise alcohol.

10). My favorite food is pepperoni and jalopeno pizza. Love my hot peppers!

11). I can speak Cantonese and Romanian, prefer not to. Prefer English.

12). The first time I ever had real sex was when I was 16 and he was 68.

13). I love computers and technology.

14). I have a drivers license but I still refuse to drive a car let alone own one. I take public transportation and taxis.

15). I won't buy a house because property values are always dropping in the states.

16). My hair is brown, eyes are black and brown (Chimera).

17). I have an identical twin in Romania who is also gay Wink

18). My favorite programming languages are PHP and VB6

19). I run Windows XP and Ubuntu Linux on my desktop machine, mostly use Linux.

20). My biggest fantasy is to have 3 guys at once tag teaming me ^^

21). I'm very easy going and fairly laid back.

22). I hate to travel.

23). My biggest turn on is a big belly and a cute round face

24). My favorite childhood memory is "....." Wait I don't have any favorite childhood memories.

25). I hate my home country, Romania. The government is corrupt as hell. Will never go back even if someone tried to pay me to do so.

I <3 You, I have to tell you that I am beginning to <3 you. I liked every single one of those things (well, I mean, some aren't for positive liking but I don't think there was a single one you should've kept to yourself). Thank you for sharing!! :]

princealbertofb Wrote:I Herz U, how can you come out to a half person???? Which half would that be, the top or the bottom? Rolleyes :biggrin:
Well I told a girl and then I kind of told a friend, if he can put 2 and 2 togather then he should know.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I <3 You, I have to tell you that I am beginning to <3 you. I liked every single one of those things (well, I mean, some aren't for positive liking but I don't think there was a single one you should've kept to yourself). Thank you for sharing!! :]

Smile lol thanks, I have wanted to let people know about some of those things for a while.

Me:

25. Um..