Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25yo and need advice from from those of you who HAVE turned your lives around...
Jay Wrote:TJ,

When it comes to hair, if it's really bad and costing your confidence - shave it. Try to seek treatment at the same time. From what I've heard a hair product called Rogaine can treat hair loss but the drawback is you will have to use Rogaine your entire life. I do not experience hair loss but I like to massage my scalp with Vitamin E oil daily.

Another thing that I would really recommend you to do is to take vitamins daily. I eat a lot of vitamins myself. But if finance restrains you from spending a lot, just buy one bottle of multivitamin. Centrum is one of the most recommended multivitamin brands out there.

Plus do check your dietary. What you eat can affect and reflect your appearance. Hair loss can also happen due to stress and the way you live your life.

Shaved head is not bad at all. You will feel awkward at the beginning but you will get used to it. I've shaved my head many times before.

You can reverse back from looking old to your actual age.
You just need to change your dietary and lifestyle. Start eating healthier stuff. More homemade and less 'produced' stuff. Get off the greasy and salty stuff.

Exercise pumps up your blood flow and circulation. Good blood flow brings vital nourishment to every cell of the body including your skin cells. It also acts as a receptacle that helps to remove waste from skin cells.

By the way, drink a lot of water. Not soft drink but water. Get enough sleep too.

This mentality needs to go out of the window. You need to appreciate who you are if you want to succeed and change your entire life for the better. No one is perfect but always do your best to bring out the best in you.

If you don't have money, find a way to earn it. We all have to start from somewhere (mostly from the ground) to earn money.

As for talent, we all have talent. But lack of self confidence tends to make a person thinks he has none. What do you love the most? Play video games? Playing games require talent and skill. Some people utilize their mad love towards video games by becoming video games tester. And they make money out of it.

How about this one, TJ? I hope in a way this Before and After photo can help to boost you out.

[Image: Before--After04.jpg]

That was me. It took me around 6 years to morph myself but it's truly worth it. I was 363 lbs (165 kg) and currently steadily hold myself at 165 lbs (75 kg).

Was it easy? If you know how to do it, yes. But I warn you that most people can be horribly devilish and they will try to make you quit your mission. So you really need determination, willingness, sincerity and even stubbornness in order to succeed.

My skin was horrible when I was morbid obese. I also looked older, struggled to walk and always out of breath. Majority of people nowadays think I am 20 or 23 whereas I am actually 28. Three people actually thought I'm still studying in college.

My motto is simple, which is exactly what most people are against with - Just Do It. Please don't tell me that I don't understand because
  • I was humiliated by my own big brother in a crowded school hall. He refused to admit that I was his own brother.
  • I injured my left leg when I was a kid and morbid obese made it worse. Yet i never used it as an excuse not to run and exercise my butt off. Despite receiving flack and mockery from people around me.
  • I received death wish from an old man when I was around 10 years old. He said I was too fat for a kid and does not deserve to live.
  • I was humiliated by kindergarten kids when I was a college student. They called me fatty.
  • I was mocked and insulted like hell every single day when I was in the mission to lose weight. Teenagers in my jogging park loved to mock me when I was doing my exercise.
So don't give excuses whatsoever, if you want something, just do it.

If you want to change your life, get off the couch right now and get to move. Don't wait for another 30 minutes or tomorrow. Do it now.

Another thing, think of you first before others. Don't worry with what other people want to think of you when you jog in a park.

Last but not least, I give you another guy who turns his life up side down for the better. His name is David Smith. He becomes a total muscle stud now.

[Image: DS-BandA.jpg]

Jay...I kept thinking about the advice you gave after I posted...I think it should be bookmarked for anyone and everyone to reference....you really are an inspiration and I think it it important that anyone who is struggling see your message.

Hello,
I know when I was in my teens i was slightly larger than I am now and i was wearing glasses all day every day and also had serious scalp issues.. l was a scabby kid as i suffered psyorisias and felt un happy... Now my turn around point came when i was 18 and i got contacts shaved my head and bought a bike.. Over the course of two years i began to change my diet my habits and to help loose weight i bought a 6 foot metal chain from a DIY store and a largew padlock and would cycle for 6 miles with this chain up and down hills locally...

With regards to your life hope and change do happen eventually mister... If your hair is starting to receed then why not get the clippers out and just shave it down to the lowest grade and every 3 months shave your hair down... Least it wouldnt be noiticeable that your hair is receeding as it will be massively short anyhow,

Give time a try and take my advice of trimming down your hair length and going almost skin head... Once done give it a few weeks to get used to and if ya like it then u achieved the hair moment

kINDEST REGARDS

ZEON X