Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand
I would have put this under humor, because it is a humorous take on the situation - chuckled at most of the gifs. However there is the darker 'truth' side to this issue - if wanting to be alone is an issue....

Anyway, its a long list of gifs with oneliners thus I can't copy and past the article (effectively) But you can peruse it here:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/probl...understand

love those, can relate to all, thats why i think i love post-apoclyptic scenarios and i hate phone calls, that brash god-awfull ringing that means someone, somewhere wants something of you and i get irrationally annoyed by people, like once i was going for a walk at like 4am and there was another person walking and i thought what the f@#*s he out walking at stupid o,clock in the morning for, cant they leave me in peace

^^^ Rofl I relate

I like #24, when someone interrupts your thoughts. Sometimes when I'm thinking up of good design ideas and someone comes in and I just loose the idea...

LOL
14. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn’t think you hate them.
But also many of the others.

[Image: introverts.jpg]

And I saw a nice meme few days ago but don't remember where, maybe on 9GAG...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

That's my life.... in LIST form!!!

Seriously, every single point... I've had to justify so many of my behaviors to friends and family, ugh.

Thanks for this post Bowyen. I'm saving this and I'm going to show to who stops talking to me out frustration due to my introverted tendencies.... or as they'd call it, being a dick.

You're Welcome.

I just wish the Internets existed when I was younger - This way I mayn't have believed I was that much of a nut job.

yeah....this is going to the print and put on my door, my office and everywhere else..

This is my everyday life!

Jesus Christ, it's like you read my mind Bowyn!

Number 11, last time that happened I almost vomited at someone elses house cause I was so uncomfortable...I ended up leaving alone and not telling anyone

Number 18, that's an omnipresent nuisance. My boss, my mom, my sis, my aqcuaintances, they all tend to force me to talk, to meet other people...

My boss has gone as far as yelling at me that I was a social misfit..

ugh..

Thanks for all this master elf!

^^

I'm dealing with number 17 right now. Looking forward to the next few days in my home with the phone off just to get my head back on straight.

I would add a number 28, but don't know if this happens to everyone.

28.- When you have to call someone you don't know and you instantly go on panic attack mode