Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Big Hello Boys.
Hi I am Andy, And first of all I want to say a big hello and I am so happy I am part of this community. I am 24 years old and I am looking for some sparkle in my life. I work for a supermarket at the moment as a supervisor in the fish department. I am currently looking for an older gentleman to show me a good time and maybe more Confusedmile:. If you think you fit the bill then get in contact !

Hey babe and welcome to Gayspeak !

Whilst it's not a forum that promotes hooking up in a sexual context, it IS a place for networking and making friends, so if you're cool with settling-in, telling us about yourself and contributing to our posts with your thoughts and so on, then we welcome you aboard :biggrin:.

Any probs, just shout and one of the boys (or one of the moderators) will point you in the right direction I'm sure.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi Andy and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. I'm older (although having looked at your profile I'm not old enough - long time since that's happened! :biggrin: ), but since I'm not looking it's irrelevant ... although, since you mention it I'll mention it again - I'm not old enough (can't believe it!!) Rolleyes Whoopee Confusedmile:

Most of the time I'm more sensible, but tell us more about you, please Wink

Shadow Wrote:... Whilst it's not a forum that promotes hooking up in a sexual context, it IS a place for networking and making friends, so if you're cool with settling-in, telling us about yourself and contributing to our posts with your thoughts and so on, then we welcome you aboard ...
I've often wondered about this. Hooking up for sex is not something that's common in the discussions, but it is confusing for newcomers to be faced with
---------------------------------------------------------------
What are you looking for on this site?
Relationship / Friendship Email/Chat / 1-on-1 Sex / Group Sex / Other Activities
--------------------------------------------------------------
when filling out their profiles. I would suggest that this list of options does promote hooking up in a very sexual context. If GS wants to give a different impression remove the question or, more pointedly, remove the sexual options. We may have minors registered on the site, but I'm not aware this site is specifically for under-18s. I would recognise, though, that if anyone is looking for over-60s GS may not be the most efficient route! Wink

marshlander Wrote:I've often wondered about this. Hooking up for sex is not something that's common in the discussions, but it is confusing for newcomers to be faced with
Relationship / Friendship Email/Chat / 1-on-1 Sex / Group Sex / Other Activities
when filling out their profiles. I would suggest that this list of options does promote hooking up in a very sexual context. If GS wants to give a different impression remove the question or, more pointedly, remove the sexual options. We may have minors registered on the site, but I'm not aware this site is specifically for under-18s. I would recognise, though, that if anyone is looking for over-60s GS may not be the most efficient route! Wink

Good point! Exactly because of the under-18 there are some rules on that matter. It is ok between two consent adults to look for whatever they want, networking of course leads to relationships and relationships can also involve whatever can happen between two (or more ahem!)people. :tongue:
Just in posts it is better not to give i.e. phone numbers ect otherwise it will be like an ad the way it used to be at the gay section on Gumtree (similar to Craiglist in USA) before it was recently changed to a less sexual oriented media Wink

BTW!!! read the announcement everyone took me ages to write and still editing it to perfection Laugh1

here....*pointing*-> Welcome to GS! Read this and start posting.

Big_Pinoccio Wrote:Hi I am Andy, And first of all I want to say a big hello and I am so happy I am part of this community. I am 24 years old and I am looking for some sparkle in my life. I work for a supermarket at the moment as a supervisor in the fish department. I am currently looking for an older gentleman to show me a good time and maybe more Confusedmile:. If you think you fit the bill then get in contact !

Welcome Andy! enjoy it here i did welcome you with a message anyway :biggrin:

marshlander Wrote:I'm not old enough (can't believe it!!) Rolleyes Whoopee Confusedmile:

You already made someone happy! Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1

hello its is nice to meet you hope you have a nice timeConfusedmile:

Hiya Mister

Hope you settle in just fine

Xyxwave

marshlander Wrote:I've often wondered about this. Hooking up for sex is not something that's common in the discussions, but it is confusing for newcomers to be faced with

Bloody good point Confusedmile: - we'll see about getting that changed xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome to the site... I feel pretty old but still dont fall into the cat your looking for...

Hope ya like the site anyways...