Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question
:confused: I sometimes see on the board the word "woot" Is this an acronym an abbreviation or some sort of anagram?

To the best of my knowledge it's simply an alternative to "woooooooooooohooooooooooo !! :biggrin:"

Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL @ shadow.As far as I know w00t originated from online gaming,and stands for "we own other team".As far as I know anyway.

:redface: blushes and runs away to hide :redface:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well, woot.com is a fantastic site that sells one item/day. When that items sells out you have to wait for the next day to see what they will offer. The prices are greatly reduced and shipping is always $5 (even if it is a giant TV).

Every once in a while they sell "a bag of crap" for $1.00. They usually sell out of those within the first hour. Some people have reported getting some useless stuff but some have reported getting that large screen tv (for $1.00 + $5.00 shipping).

Yesterday they had the SanDisk MP3 player (512MB) at 2 for $25. I paid $60 for mine when they first came out.

Nice one !!

I shall have to see whether they ship internationally (which I'd doubt, or they'd NEVER make a profit bless 'em).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Nice one !!

I shall have to see whether they ship internationally (which I'd doubt, or they'd NEVER make a profit bless 'em).

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

"Why isn't my state/country/province listed; do you ship internationally? No, we do not ship outside of the continental United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time."

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks babes !! Bighug.

I hope your leg's feeling a bit less painful now Confusedmile:.

... and lol @ Maggie's Nipples Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks babes !! Bighug.

I hope your leg's feeling a bit less painful now Confusedmile:.

... and lol @ Maggie's Nipples Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeh... go there and read the FAQs... quite random!! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Yeh... go there and read the FAQs... quite random!! lol

lol!! I'll say haha!
i always say "wooooot" when I'm excited about something. Well not literally say but I usually text it or use it on msn, not really in everyday conversation lol. I'm not sure where but I've obviously picked it up, in that context before from somewhere.