Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Story with My Younger Cousin
Awwww, where is the rest? Where'd you go, Danlees? :frown:

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Awwww, where is the rest? Where'd you go, Danlees? :frown:

my summer vacation is almost over ..i am preparing stuff to return to uni.. kinda busy recently ..rerally sorry .. but the story will continue as long as i have time ....i am really sorry ..

Chapter 6
Time flies, my wound is still not ok, but Le yang is going to high school soon…my college hasn’t started yet. As a result, I am not allowed to go anywhere but staying at home these days.

Everyday I wake up in the morning, Le yang has already gone to school. At night, he always goes back to bedroom to do homework after dinner, and goes to bed at 23:00 , we seldom get a chance to have a real talk….
I feel so uncomfortable about this, he seems to be a stranger to me since last time my grandparents came to see me. And less smile can be seen on his face..

I don’t know it is my problem? His ? or both? In short, I get stressful when seeing he studies, so concentrated. These days, I get up as usual at almost 11:00, when all the breakfast are cold . luckily , it is summer time, beside the food are several newspaper and some envelops,

I grab them and one pink letter paper falls down.. oh can’t it be a love letter ?? speaking of this, I did receive some from girls, who are shy so much. But after one year in he college, we are just brother and sister .. time is really a filter, eliminating the emotion , remaining the memories.

Clearly seeing Le yang on that paper, it must be written by a girl. i giggle , put it aside …oh . should I read it ?? of course I cant ..it is immoral …. And then .i put it back, continuing my breakfast. That pink color is so shining that I cover it with some newspaper..

Le yang goes back to bedroom as usual after dinner, I think of that pink letter, wh don’t I use it to talk to him…
I show him the letter in front of him …. He is drawing some pics carefully…. I really don’t wanna disturb him….but we don’t chat for a long time..

“ Le yang…your girlfriend’s letter !!”
“ dude. what are u talking about , is it my letter ?
“ come on. look at this color, cant she be a girl…I wont tell your mum.. hehe.” He is so funny when he appears upset.
He stands up to grab the letter in my hand, he gets it and finds it is open, gives me a glance , seriously asks me , “ you opened it??”

I shrug and say,” it just fell out I didn’t open it.”

He doesn’t look at me, just say,” don’t touch my letters again.”

I am kinda get mad at what he says, but can’t speak out a word. He just continues working on his homework…

“ believe it or not, I didn’t do anything about that letter.” I shouted at him and go out of his room.

to be continued and welcome your replies..

!!!! :] :] :} :} ;} :}: ]: ]

Last time it did it, hope this time it does it too.

Aww, I want more, I miss reading about those guys!

lol addicted?

duuh lol :] :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:duuh lol :] :]

hi, do you have facebook?

I do. Why? (Irina Zlatanova, add me)

Chapter 7
Me , sitting in the living , boring to death, just switch the channels all the time. It is finally 0:00, my mum comes out and tells to go to bed soon. I figure he has slept already, and then I go into the room. The light is off, I sit down on my bed, thinking Le yang uses that kind of devious look, I am just pissed off. ( WTF, when do I became so bitchy?), whatever , let it go)
It’s still hot in September, should I turn on the air conditioner, (oh come on.. I am so fxxking lazy), after some time, I still cant fall asleep.

“ dude, you sleep?” when I am starting to count sheep, Le yang’s voice comes to my ears, so soft but very clear.
“ Uh?”
“dude , it’s my fault today.” Le yang apologizes calmly.
Hearing that , I feel a little bit sorry, “ I really didn’t open that letter, believe me.”

He interrupts me ,” even if you opened it, it was nothing big deal, this is your house after all.”
I cant hear it any more,
Is he really trying to make an apology or make me angrier?

I get up and stand beside the bed. He lies on his back , the moon light is on his cheeks, and the eyes are so bright….i look at him, and say,” who do you think I am ? a mean devil? You thought you tolerated my faults? Anyhow, I guess I am wrong to regard you as my BFF.”
I shouted at him til the last word. After that, I immediately go to my own bed. ,with the quilt covered my head.

He replied nothing, outside the noise of insects continues . this is the night , with tedious air.
The following days, both of us keep silent to each other, to be exact, it is me who don’t give him a look first.. I don’t know why I act as this kinda person. Sometimes I appear stupid for being mad at a letter. Why do I leave him alone just because of that ? I am not a 3-year-old baby….
But every time I think of his bitchy saying that night, I start to feel so uncomfortable. Why should I force him to be my BFF, since he considers himself as a guest.

Anyhow, my new term is approaching, we might as well meet less . which means less trouble.
Another weekend, my dad has gone out on business and my mum visits my grandma, there are only Le yang and I being left at home. Luckily , he has got a host of homework to do , so most of the time, only myself wander around the room.

My wound on the head is almost well, and my high school students call me to hang out . I immediately answer them with a big YES.
Classmates gathering is all about eating , singing, playing cards….or going swimming with some hotties. But on the afternoon of that day when we prepare to find a restaurant for supper after singing, it starts to rain, quite heavily. Keeping raining for a long time . so we have to buy some Expensive umbrellas in the KTV , and then we rush to a taxi,and drive to a restaurant nearby.

I take a look at my watch, 17:30, I guess Le yang has finished classes, does he get an umbrella?
Whatever , it is none of my business. He is so tough a man. He cant be afraid of such heavy rain, besides it may stop soon…or he may have arrived home already..

Considering that , I go to join my friends dinner directly , but still check whether the rain stops at times.
“ hey , what’s wrong with you , the moment you went out of KTV, you seem so upset.” my friend blames me and asks me to drink more wine.
“ was I ?” I ignore him.
“ sure you are , and very suspicious .” a girl named Xiao Lei looks at in an very sexy way. She is the one who I mentioned earlier wrote letters to me in private, and now we are still in good relationship, guess what , we are admitted to the same University and the same department. As a result , we love to talk with each other , but she says enviously ,” hehe , are u worried about your girlfriend will get wet in the rain?”

“ no way, when do I have girlfriend? “ what she said reminds me of something , should I call him to check whether he is back?
“ come on, you were lying. Why didn’t you come out after we invited you so many times?” Xiao Lei still smiles.
“ Xiao Lei, I smell something special, are u jealous?” another girl says.

Oh my gosh, girls are girls , super gossip. I make an excuse to go to toilet. And call home ( Le yang doesn’t have a cell phone), but nobody picks it up.
Oh it is almost 18:30. I’d better hurry back to pick him. I quickly go back to seat and take the umbrella , rush into the rain…

welcome your replies and to be continued lol