Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A retrograde step or what?
Austria: Linz scraps gay pedestrian crossing lights

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-fro...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yeah, well, expectable from a right-winger. Oh yes, people will look at a light and turn gay.

One the one side, there is really no relevance to some walking light being changed...it's just not important.

The important part is the reason behind it. I'm all up for what this guy decided IF he puts on a simple light and no human shapes at all. That's it...why do they even have to be human shapes. Bah.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:The important part is the reaosn behind it. I'm all up for what this guy decided IF he puts on a simple light and no human shapes at all. That's it...why do they even have to be human shapes. Bah.

they should be airplane shapes. just for giggles.

to be fair, there weren't any heterosexual couples' lights, just single people, so i don't see that this is a retrograde step as far as gay rights are concerned. if, on the other hand, there were a lot of traffic lights depicting heterosexual couples on the town....

i wish to see more commercials/ads where there are two guys making out/cuddling/involved in some other form of physical intimacy instead of nauseating heterosexual couples all over the place. really, this is one area where there's gross inequality in this regard.
''Do I look civilized to you?''