Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice
I'm new to the sence and I admit up frount that I'm very nervous about it but I would like to start looking for someone that i can be confortable with and maybe start a relationship with but going to a gay bar everynigh or even once a week will be hard for me to do do to the limited funds i have because of the economy so any suggestions on what i should do or try?

depends what type of guy or what you are after? we are not meant to label people but in some cases it helps,there is always an exception to that rule though,if it's a one time only thing you are after then clubs are a good way to do that but be aware that some guys in clubs are just there for a shag and will say anything to you to get it,there are also loads of different types of clubs,so read up on your local ones,there should be loads of info online on the clubs and whats nights they have,also groups may meet in your area such a gay football etc again online will give you loads of info and I bet you'll be surprised how much there is,also dating sites but again you need to find the ones that suit you,some will be just after a one night thing or more,just remember that as you are new,you make the rules for you,don't think you have to follow what you think should be done.

Thanks not sure what Boise has to offer but i'm not wanting a 1 and done would like to take it easy and enjoy the company that could but not nesasarally leading to more.

Internet dating. Carefully select the right site for you i.e. one with a good selection of interesting guys in your area. Should be more economical that going to a gay bar on the off chance that in interesting guy is there.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I don't know how up to date this list is

Boise Gay Bars - GayCities Boise

You don't really have to go anywhere these days. I met my partner on a forum a bit like this one. We just started writing to each other and eventually met for real.