Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Please...
never mind sorry to asked for help

I'm sorry about your troubles but if you're married and have children it would be irresponsible to be with another man. If that's how you feel you need to get a divorce before you hurt yourself/your partner even more :/

I guess he didn't like the advice. Rolleyes

Lol someone's clearly a little touchy.
Don't ask for advice unless you're willing to take it!

Sorry but I have to say that comments like "It's guys like you that give us gay's a bad name." and "You disgust me. *shakes head*" are opinionated and judgementle and dont help anyone. Who knows how long that guy was looking for an appropriate forum to air his issue and how many posts he read before he decided to leave his own. The guy probably wont return.

This is not what I have come to expect of these message boards.

Who knows who is reading right now without posting. Can you imagine how you would feel about this site if you read that sort of thing in response to someone who asked for help and advice. Come on guys, when you see a drowning man you don't put your foot on his head because you don't like the way he splutters!

I like this site because of the users humanity and compassion, wasn't much of it shown here was there! Tsk, Do I have to start smacking bottoms?

Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!

Uh! (Sorry Off topic)

I just noticed that SolemnBoy is in Sweden.

I nearly got killed in Sweden, or at least got a good scare.

I was crossing a road on night in Gothenberg and sensibly did it at a Zebra Crossing. A came along like a bat out of bloody hell while I was in the MIDDLE of the crossing! How wude! Silly bloody me to think that a Zebra Crossing would make a difference!

Seems there is no requirement in Sweden to stop at such crossings.

Are you sure Sweden is the suicide capital of the world, or is that just an excuse for your crappy zebra crossing laws!

I shall be... well I don't know what I shall be doing yet but as soon as I've worked it out (and what good it will do me) I'll do it.

Vigilias Wrote:Sorry but I have to say that comments like "It's guys like you that give us gay's a bad name." and "You disgust me. *shakes head*" are opinionated and judgementle and dont help anyone. Who knows how long that guy was looking for an appropriate forum to air his issue and how many posts he read before he decided to leave his own. The guy probably wont return.

This is not what I have come to expect of these message boards.

Who knows who is reading right now without posting. Can you imagine how you would feel about this site if you read that sort of thing in response to someone who asked for help and advice. Come on guys, when you see a drowning man you don't put your foot on his head because you don't like the way he splutters!

I like this site because of the users humanity and compassion, wasn't much of it shown here was there! Tsk, Do I have to start smacking bottoms?

Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!

so , just because someone comes here for advice , we should completely ignore the fact that what they want to do will hurt many other people and advise them to go for it ? yeah , that's good .

I can see why everyone got so upset but that's still no reason to be more harsh than necessary. It's true that his planned course of action was selfish and destructive but slandering him will serve absolutely no purpose. The keyword here is "slandering" which is far from the same as "criticizing".

Also, in response to Vigilias: really? Swedish traffic caused problems for you? It scares me senselessly in London but over here I've never really had any problems... as for Sweden being the suicide capital, I never understood that. Not to sound all patriotic (I don't like that kind of thinking) but the social security is pretty amazing. I guess we must be doing something wrong Tongue

Okay well this time it wasn't something I said.

Cuddles Wrote:When a guy says he is 'happily' married, has kids, is a doctor.. has it all.. then says he is actively trying to set up sex with guys on the side and wants advice on how to do it... You are damned right I am judgemental.

People like that make me sick.
There is never an excuse to cheat, let alone do what this 'person' is planning to do.

Think how it would affect his wife and kids?
Imagine if he gives his poor wife an STD?

I couldn't care less about this selfish person, it's his family I worry about.

He is living a selfish lie, because he is too weak to admit to himself who he really is.

Fine, if you cant admit you are gay to the world, I get that.
But using a wife and kids to hide it?

There is NEVER ever an excuse for that, and yes, people like him have given people like ME a bad name.

Scum bags like him should never be tolerated, let alone mollycoddled.

OMG!!!
I cant believe somebody else feels the exact same way I do about this!!!

Loveya