Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
Recently I have been casually dating a trans guy post op. We bumped into some relatives of mine the other day who were are completely against my sexuality. When I got home that afternoon after our date my mother (also against it) said "it's good too hear you're back with a women". Do I tell her the truth or keep it a secret??
X

If the thought of telling her the truth sounds Devilishly Delicious to you, then let the devil have his due.. That's what I'd do................. Of course my Mother isn't yours,, so it's up to you whether to tell her or not.
We Have Elvis !!

LOL

All I can say to your mother is, "Be careful for what you wish for."

[Image: djinn_i___jejhal_jiniri_by_eddy_shinjuku-d55fvhu.jpg]

I remember you. You're the guy who came in here asking advice about.....

Quote:"I've been having sex with a guy for a few weeks now, I fact he was my first. Lately he has been talking about organising a party(orgy) with a few guys maybe 5-6.
I've only just accepted my sexuality and am still getting to grips with everything sexual, but I'm scared if I say no to his idea I'll be all alone in a new world. Any thoughts?? "

And you ignored all the advice given and came back here whining because your butt was hurting.

Quote:"It's been a day and a half and the pain hasn't gone away."

How many is too many (for an orgy).... 7 November 2014
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34445

It went horribly wrong (duhhhhhhhhhhh!)
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34542

And now you want advice about whether or not to lie about dating a post op transsexual?

Yeh. *right*

It's none of her business.

It should be your partner's decision on if that information is released and who it is released to, not yours.

I am with Virge on this one. x backs away from the troll x
~Beaux

You really expect anyone to buy this tale?

Every one that has talked to me knows that I say what is on my mind so this time is no different !! I am sorry but I have to agree that this seems a little strange to me your first story now this one . I am not saying that you are a troll or lying to get attention I am only saying that it really is hard to believe everything you are saying . So now that I said that as nice as I can I will step back into the shadows and just watch I hope that I am wrong and have to say I am sorry .

puts on boots....
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yes my first few posts were repeated and that's my silly fault. I was new to the site and didn't know how to use it. Everything I have posted in here is true and I am not a troll. There is enough hatred towards our community already.
The reason I hadn't not posted since was to do what everyone said and go out and discover who I am. This is a genuine problem I have and I thought someone on here might actually have some helpful advice.