Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed on gay couple I know
I'm not sure if this is the right Forum to put this thread in, but I think it is more suitable for my question, than the Relationship Guys Forum.

I decided to post this thread in order to get your opinions about a gay couple I'm friends with.

Let's call them Dean and Adrian. They're in an open relationship and they say they only play together, ie threesomes, etc.

I've arranged to meet them for threesomes before, but they always cancel at the last minute and say that they are busy, or that something else has come up, etc.

Now, I've chatted with a few other gay guys in the local area (it's a rural area where we live, so all us gay guys know each other, lol!) and almost all of them say that the same thing has happened to them, ie arranging for a threesome and being cancelled on by Dean and Adrian at the last minute.

Apparently it is because one of them, Adrian, isn't into the open relationship things as much as Dean. Certainly, it would seem that it is Dean who is always asking other guys to have threesomes with them.

My question is: Do you think given the information that I've given, that Dean would interested in 1-on-1 action with me?

I'm not saying that I would make a move on him, or anything, but just wanted to know where I might stand with him.

Another bit of information that might be helpful: I arranged to meet up with Dean a little while ago for a drink at a bar, on weekend when Adrian was out of town. He seemed a little flirty, perhaps even acting a little awkward. I wasn't able to stay long, as I had other places to be, but he seemed to be disappointed that I couldn't hang out longer. He even suggested we go to another bar.

Do you think he was up for something a little more then?

It sounds like Dean is horny for other guys including you but if I were you I would avoid any potential and most probable drama and let them either work it out between themselves or break up before I entertained any further potential sexual experiences with either or both. Whoever interferes will most likely become a scapegoat at some point and it is an ugly business...I watched this sort of thing play out so many times from behind the bar and in this type of situation where one of the two is uncomfortable about it...never a good ending....that type of sexual situation is hard enough in the best possible circumstances. This is just my opinion of course...I could be wrongWink Welcome BTW

Back off, while you still have two of everything you came in with.

There's plenty more fish in the sea. I'd leave this one alone. Could get very tacky and spoil your chances with someone else.

What goes around comes around. Think how you would feel if you were Adrian because one day you could well be.

Does it seem to you that perhaps Adrian is being pressured into this by Dean, and Adrian is allowing this to happen because he loves Dean? Is that the situation?

Could you live with yourself if you had a 1on1 with Dean and it blew their relationship apart and really hurt Adrian?

Or are you one of these people who just thinks about sex and will step on anyone to get it?

Or...maybe Adrian is better off WITHOUT Dean if this is what Dean wants.

I think you deffz should live the two work out whatever they have b/w them. Maybe he did want something more, but you should never make the first move to have anything with him [Dean that is].