Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I No Good?
I got hit on today at work, I work at football matches and this lad was with his friends and I was talking to them and he felt my arse and I was disgusted. If he'd have been outside I would have lamped him. He then asked me for a kiss, arrrghhhh!!!

Salty,

I don't buy that! You are very cute!

rookies2007 Wrote:Salty,

I don't buy that! You are very cute!

Aha -BLUSHAGEEEE!!!

Thanks alot :biggrin: Im really not but your pretty hot Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Rookies2007,

I think that, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter how much we try and encourage you (because I agree with the others - I see absolutely nothing wrong with you physically) - it's you that has to square up to yourself in the mirror and believe what we're all telling you ... and until you can do that it doesn't matter HOW you look, because you'll be pushing people away from you emotionally ...

You know how sometimes you can walk up to somebody and you can SENSE their mood before they even open their mouths ? Like they've got a cloud around them ?

I think you'll find if you look at the situation dispassionately, you'll see that because you've been hurt in the past, you're almost projecting this self-defensive aura when you're with other people, and that acts as a barrier that they've got to battle through before they can get to speak to you, let alone getting to know you ...

Be relaxed, TRUST that what we are telling you is the truth - I certainly don't bullshit people - what's the point ? It'll just come back to bite me in the arse later, and I don't need that - my reputation is very important to me, and just be yourself ... people will warm to that faster than you give them credit for ...

Hope that helps xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

:eek: Shadow I think hes a bit crazy! He thinks im cute O.O!!! :eek:
[/COLOR]

Salty,

I don't think you are cute........

I KNOW YOU ARE CUTE! Smile

rookies2007 Wrote:Salty,

I don't think you are cute........

I KNOW YOU ARE CUTE! Smile

LOL AWWW. Thats kinda cute Wink But umm.. Ok put it this way, you have an opinion of me, and members of GS wouldnt agree.. Catch my drift :tongue: Now come hug me :biggrin:

(but im really not) x
[/COLOR]

Rookies, Rookies, Rookies . . .

I absolutely love your jawline, it's very manly. Confusedmile:

Seriously, nothing's wrong with your appearance, you don't have any skin irregularities or any facial asymmetries that could make you look "ugly".

However it's not about how you look, but how you appear

I'm
far from looking hot, in fact I'd label myself quite average looking, however in the pleasure garden (where I work), I like to appear flashy and charismatic, and more people compliment me thinking I'm "cute".

I mean, I live in Copenhagen, big city, I see a lot of beautiful people, but the one whose face I'll actually remember a second time, is that guy who appeared out-of-the-crowd, daring and flashy. Wink

Nothing's wrong with the way you look, however it -does- sound like there's something wrong with the way you look upon yourself, you're worth all you can be, love yourself, I'm sure there are many others who do too. *Hugs*

Ok, Let's try it this way...

I had a friend years ago (he actually died in the first plane to hit the Twin towers on 9/11) named Graham. He was an English guy. In the looks department I'd say he was a 5+...maybe a 6 out of ten. not unattractive but not anyone you'd normally turn your head to see.

AND!!! He always left with the hottest guys wherever he was. Because his personality was a force of nature. When he turned it on he shined from the inside out like a nova and was irresistable.

You mentioned that you sat somewhere and no one came and talked to you. Did it ever occur to you that maybe they thought the same? That guy has sat there for three hours and hasn't spoken to anyone? Or perhaps those guys are just as shy and worried about themselves as you are.

Believe me, beauty is a great thing to have, but it only really helps you get someone's attention. After that what grips people is personality. A beautiful cover on a book is useless if there is noting written on the pages.

Here"s the thing. Just from the single picture you have here, and I don't now if this is a GOOD ONE or BAD ONE of you. (And this is my personal opinion, my own taste....) you are at LEAST a 7.

So if you are having problems meeting people I'd agree with shadow and say it's the energy you are putting out there. Too shy, worried...whatever to give people the go ahead to approach you.

BUT...and this is very important..... why are you waiting for people to approach YOU? Why are you expecting others to do the things that you can't make yourself do, then lay blame for things not happening. Meeting people is putting yourself out thee...on the line.. and seeing what happens. Some won't be interested, some will. THAT'S life. We all have to deal with it.

You can't change how you look, however you can change and work on your p people skills. Forget all this feeling sorry for yourself over something you cannot change (or refuse to believe when we tell you) and make a decision to change the way you see things and how you project yourself to others.

You've put yourself into an ever downwards working spiral. Retreat, retreat, retreat... The more you do this the more unattractive the energy you put out there to others. Make the first move. YOU go talk to them.

Show them who you are and what you're worth. Believe in yourself and so will others. If they won't come to you, go to them and show them what they almost missed out on.

My tuppeneth is simply that you shouldn't base failure on success in gaybars.

In my limited experience, they are exceptionally fickle and shallow places.

Just because you may not have been approached, does not for one second mean you're ugly. It could very easily be that there are guys there who like you, but are shy - like yourself.

I've NEVER been looked at in a gay bar - or even TALKED to - but I don't care. I go to a gay bar because the atmosphere is unbeatable, the music is unbelievable, drinks are cheap, and I can dance like an absolute wanker without anyone caring.

Sometimes... It doesn't need to be as complicated as we make it.

Dan x x x