Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open invitation
Should anyone care to do so, you are welcome to join my Tatting, Recipe Swap and Cookie Exchange right here on GS. We share elevated conversation, enjoy lukewarm tea and prefer that cookie recipes include bourbon, brandy or port. We begin every gathering with a Group Smile and the Silent Exchange of Friendly Thoughts. All are welcome.
I bid NO Trump!

COOKIES!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

How am I to participate in an elevated conversation when all I know was gained while in the gutter???

I might be able to climb out of the gutter and reach the side walk,,,, but anything higher than that and I'm totally lost!!!

Just Kidding (smile)..

I do like cookies though,,, so just show me where the cookie jar is,, and I'll set quietly eating cookies, while you guys have the serious conversations..

And,,, I promise not to leave any crumbs................

Brain Dead,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

What is tatting? the sharing of tattoos? I can share the recipe to the candy cane coffee cake I make every year for christmas breakfast if people are interested.

I'd like some cookie recipes.

I'm pretty sure we have some skilled bakers and cooks around here.

Tea is essential, yes.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Radbot42 Wrote:What is tatting? the sharing of tattoos?

You know, I didn't know either. But I looked it up:

Quote:tat·ting
ˈtatiNG
noun
a kind of knotted lace made by hand with a small shuttle, used chiefly for trimming.
the process of tatting.

[Image: chains.jpg]

Now Jim, you must remember that the gutter is higher than the sewer, so you are in the clear.

And who says things have to be serious. Why last month we had a perfectly hilarious time discussing something we can't even remember. Senility is so comforting.
I bid NO Trump!

Cookie recipes? Oh, YES!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Cookie recipes? Oh, YES!

Please!

I wanna try being homey and shit.

Have to make a facade for uncoming xmas insanity!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

LJay Wrote:Now Jim, you must remember that the gutter is higher than the sewer, so you are in the clear.

And who says things have to be serious. Why last month we had a perfectly hilarious time discussing something we can't even remember. Senility is so comforting.

You mean I can get all crazy (as usual) and nobody will even remember!!!???? That's my kind of place................ I'll bring my fabulous Mud Pie recipe.............

By-The-Way,,, how do I get to this happy place... It would seem I am unable to locate it..

Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!