Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another confession: REVENGE
I've been confessing a lot of stuff on GS (have no idea why!) lately and today I have another one for you and it's really stupid.

On my thread about ex 'boyfriends' (I use the term loosely) I mentioned a sex addict that I used to meet and fuck at the beach.

I once caught him with another guy and was so upset that I did terrible things to his car.

I didn't just scratch it, I did lots of terrible things. And here's what makes it even more pathetic:

a) I did it twice.

b) I felt immensely happy when it happened

c) I cut my finger while doing it and had to rush to the hospital and get stitches (divine punishment?)

d) I actually met him again and had sex with him several times after the events but never told him anything.

I feel really bad about it now, I wish I could somehow compensate him. He's a creep but I behaved like a psycho.

I'd love to know your thoughts on the subject of revenge. I don't think it's worth it, not even in the case of infidelity.

Considering you met him at the beach for sex, he was hardly a "boyfriend" and held no commitment to you to be faithful. Also, considering you slept with him AGAIN after the fact in most ways condones his previous behavior.

While in most cases I don't condone destruction of property, even in the cases of infidelity - which would almost be understandable in a very loose context, I feel you were VERY in the wrong here. Far greater than he was. His offense was a social faux pas - Yours was a pretty major felony.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.....as you demonstrate with your tale of hot revenge.....

BTW. Remind me never to leave my car unattended if I piss you off.

Well...this thread I made on revenge

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=32325

...pretty much sums up my thoughts about it...

Briefly from the thread and why I made it......

The one time I can remember actually seeking revenge...it wasn't really a plan...it just fell in my lap and I took the opportunity because it was there. I thought it was funny for a few years afterward...then I felt bad about it....and a little sick to my stomach...and I always wanted to apologize so I could stop feeling like the asshole I was when I did it and then about three weeks ago....after almost 30 years...I came face to face with him and I just froze...but I have been thinking about it every day since...

East Wrote:Well...this thread I made on revenge https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=32325
...pretty much sums up my thoughts about it... Briefly from the thread and why I made it......

The one time I can remember actually seeking revenge...it wasn't really a plan...it just fell in my lap and I took the opportunity because it was there. I thought it was funny for a few years afterward...then I felt bad about it....and a little sick to my stomach...and I always wanted to apologize so I could stop feeling like the asshole I was when I did it and then about three weeks ago....after almost 30 years...I came face to face with him and I just froze...but I have been thinking about it every day since...

East I remember that thread. I had only been a member here for a few days when you posted it. The reason I remember it so well is that I had to think about my answer for a bit before writing. I went after revenge once. All I'll say about it is it hurt me in ways that are still with me and effected me more than anyone else. I learned not to do it again.

I can't come up with any revenges :S

MisterLove Wrote:He's a creep but I behaved like a psycho.

I can do vindictive things, and even keep a pot of resentment simmering down until it thickens into a fine aged revenge... I don't waste that on 'little shit'.

Yes you behaved like a psycho.... Ever consider why that is? Even sit down and really measure yourself, your own 'sanity'?

Rareboy Wrote:[...]

BTW. Remind me never to leave my car unattended if I piss you off.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

'Don't mess with another man's car, it's against the rules'

Borg69 Wrote:Considering you met him at the beach for sex, he was hardly a "boyfriend" and held no commitment to you to be faithful. [...]

You're absolutely right.

He is a jerk and the day before he told me he liked me, wanted to stay with me, etc. but that doesn't justify anything and I should have known better.

MisterLove Wrote:You're absolutely right.

He is a jerk and the day before he told me he liked me, wanted to stay with me, etc. but that doesn't justify anything and I should have known better.

ure only human. just don't keep making the same mistakes