Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any advice for beginner?
Who wants to bottom? Looking to meet a guy and start exploring a bit. Really am only interested in sucking and bottoming. Not sure where to start or what to do lol.

Be sure to tell the guy you meet its your first time. Take things slow and easy. USE protection and LOTS of lube .. and yeah, make sure your clean down there

Good luck and have fun Smile

From what I've read, you wanna try and loosen yourself up some prior. Make sure you're clean, which means doing stuff like taking a dump (try and eat plenty of fiber in your diet to help things along and give you nice full dumps), taking a shower and using some finger action to loosen up and clean out in there.

Lube will mean the world regardless. Just try and relax Big Grin

RELAX and ENJOY. plus all the above Wink

Thanks guys that helps.

This isn't a hookup site Chiguy. Have you thought about trying a dating/hook up website like Plenty of Fish or Manhunt, I'm sure you would have better luck there when it comes to finding someone (I tried to reply to the other thread you started, but it was deleted).