Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any guys, or gals, saving themselves??
I find this pretty interesting... and if you are do you mind if its with someone who isn't?

hmm

Saving ourselves? perhaps you meant shaving?

I would never shave down there. I did when i was younger but it was very itchy. Never again. Proud of my pubes.

Uhm guys, I think he's talking about saving yourself as in not having sex until you've met Mr. Right, Prince Charming or whatever.

haha ill take that as an answer, maybe shaving would of been a better question... but everyone has done that lets be honest.

really wonder if theres a homoNONsexual. Might be like bigfoot, a hairless one atleast...

Im saving myself for Hugh Jackman.

Yeah for the next person I have sex with u.u

Tho sex isn't a big deal.

thisLIFE Wrote:haha ill take that as an answer, maybe shaving would of been a better question... but everyone has done that lets be honest.

really wonder if theres a homoNONsexual. Might be like bigfoot, a hairless one atleast...

HomoNONsexual? It just sounds like an Asexual guy who is romantically attracted to other guys.

To answer the question though, I've been dating alot lately and not had sex with any of my dates. I don't feel the need to rush for it.

I don't believe in "Prince Charming", that just implies there is a perfect guy when everyone has their faults.

Well, I won't be doing any hook-ups or one night stands but I would probably have sex with someone if I've dated them for awhile and trusted them...not necessarily Mr.Right....but not Mr.Random either.

Do you mean saving yourself for the first person you feel like you could have a relationship with?
Or saving yourself for "the one", or "Mr. Right" as he is sometimes know.

Yes to the former, no to the later. As the later is unrealistic social construct.