Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we shoving our gayness down people's throats?
HumbleTangerine Wrote:I'm not much for flamboyancy or announcing my sexuality to the world in a pride parade, but it would be a sad day when the LGBTQ community starts giving in to demands of normalization.

Normalization is kinda what we are after isn't it?
To be treated the same? Not having to hide? Being able to live normal lives with out fear?

I'm embracing normalization right now.

Don't know about this "normal" business, but my life doesn't have to fit any kind of frame or be like anyone else's for me to be happy.

So if we are fighting for Normative lifestyles of Nomenclature, then count me out.

We shouldn't have to fight to be "normal " or to not have to hide. Its not fair that we have to appease someone else to make their life more comfortable, while placing restrictions and limitations on ours.

That's probably the one thing I've literally never understood about gay people and people in general.

Why for me to be acceptable, do I have to dress, talk and be a certain way?

I hate Suits and Ties, I have a broken English and I am a blunt person, so therefore because of these things I wouldn't be a good business man?

That whole Normal thing just irks me, cause it makes no sense.

I'm just a crazy gurl Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Don't know about this "normal" business, but my life doesn't have to fit any kind of frame or be like anyone else's for me to be happy.

So if we are fighting for Normative lifestyles of Nomenclature, then count me out.

We shouldn't have to fight to be "normal " or to not have to hide. Its not fair that we have to appease someone else to make their life more comfortable, while placing restrictions and limitations on ours.

That's probably the one thing I've literally never understood about gay people and people in general.

Why for me to be acceptable, do I have to dress, talk and be a certain way?

I hate Suits and Ties, I have a broken English and I am a blunt person, so therefore because of these things I wouldn't be a good business man?

That whole Normal thing just irks me, cause it makes no sense.

I'm just a crazy gurl Sheep

I just mean normal as no one has to question is it immoral to be gay. And so that we are one even playing field as everyone else. Also I'm not changing for anyone cept myself. I'm not saying we need to change. It's the world that needs to change for us to be normal. And it's happening. Slowly but surely, we will be accepted as normal people. But just normal queer people.

I suppose Shi-Shi, I just don't like that word Normal.

We're all people in my fabulous pink ass book. Too bad we have to have people change their views in order for equality.

The same way how I don't want to have to change, I can
See where and why they don't want to change.

Who knows? We should just all just have a mass orgy ;3