Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point is it small?
Sorry guys but I have to LOL at some of these comments.
To me a dick isn't a dick, yes they come in all shapes and sizes which in turns makes every dick different and I am still yet to come along and see two men with the same dicks.
I wouldn't call myself a size queen but I love the look of large dicks (But there wasted on me) but personally I wouldn't bottom for a bloke under 6 inches and wouldn't go anything over 9.
That's just my personal preference as everyone else has there own.

Corsac Wrote:I think some guys need to stop using a tape measure to validate themselves to their potential partners, if their size is a defining thing then they're with the wrong person/people. I've not measured myself and don't care for how big it is either.

My thoughts exactly Chas, and I agree with Mick too. I've never given it much thought. Maybe thats because I've never been involved with anyone sexually therefore I never take it into consideration.

I feel that if you love someone and they love you, then that love is what matters, not your size xD

Since average is about 5, then less than 5 is small

Well, I agree that if it gives you the pleasure you want, it's good enough! But people often think that anything under 6 is small, as they say that 6 to 6.6 is average and above is considered to be large

I tend to regard about 6 as average, 4.5 or less as 'small' (rather than 'small side of average'), less than 2.5 is too small, cos then you're struggling to get it in and/or keep it in.

Just a kind of irrelevant note: I don't care about penis size. At all. If I were to bottom I'd just go with "the smaller the better". People need to stop obsessing over the length of their penises!

I'll put in my two cents since it's an "average-referenced" sort of thread.

As far as my experience goes, 6 inches is average. I'd call anything <5" when erect "small". I'm not going to qualify my answer... statistically speaking, that's how it is.

Personally, I don't have any idea how that'd affect gay intimacy though... I'm more top-inclined myself, but as bottoming goes, anything that can tickle my p-spot is a-ok.

One thing algebra taught me, numbers are irrelevant.

Wink