Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia repeal same sex marriages
Yeah, tinkles, where are your sources????

You know there are irritating people here that like to start arguements for the sake of starting arguements like they are allergic to ACTUAL discussion.

Hey, it is almost like they don't have brains of their own and need to ask everyone else to do their thinking for them.

You want stats and proof...google it for fucks sakes

dfiant1 Wrote:Yeah, tinkles, where are your sources????

You know there are irritating people here that like to start arguements for the sake of starting arguements like they are allergic to ACTUAL discussion.

Hey, it is almost like they don't have brains of their own and need to ask everyone else to do their thinking for them.

You want stats and proof...google it for fucks sakes

Gosh tinkles... We expect better of you... I think :3

Quote:So WHY even bother with the laws????? Its a waste of taxpayers money either way you fight it, and a useless gesture.

THIS IS BRILL!
I say Tinkles you are amazing and we should nolonger have laws just common sence!
if you need someone to think for you then plz here let me do it. Kill yourself now.

Ok guys, I will tell you now........I have AOL as my sign on webpage, so when I start up my computer, I see the news that is on AOL. So I see the news from where ever they get their sources.

I dont copy and keep all the news stories I read, because I have no idea if they will ever come up in conversation or if I will ever need that information for anything. But AOL news sources is where I read it. Plus, that would take up a hell of a lot of memory on my pc.

I guess I should stipulate that it was about 90% of the marriages in California, that happened because of the law being passed when it was made legal, that got divorced. Not worldwide or in other parts of the USA.

Pix - marriage is a religious control agent that was implemented back in the medieval times (or thereabouts). Marriage has nothing to do with race, creed, or country. Marriage was created and implemented by the religious controlling zealots to even further control the people and population, and bend them to their wills.

Marriage is an old and archaic control device, which is now the base cause of almost all couples issues resulting in divorce. Marriage is no longer appreciated, respected, or adhered too, much less has any "sanctity" left to it. Marriage is a farce, a scam, and a waste of resources.

And yes Joshular, marriage itself should be abolished for everyone.

'Traditional' marriage also has nothing to do with religion...if it were TRULY TRADITIONAL marriage involves the trading of pigs and donkey's, so when bigots say traditional marriage it is nothing but bigotry attempting to be 'traditional'

Pix Wrote:And from a man's PoV:

Not this again...it has made people cry enough already...

but it's true..

anyway, it's not like marriage is the shit..but for people who want to it's nice to know they have the choice to do it..

wait for the next goverment to fix things up, as I understand that Tony Abbott is not ruining LGBT rights only..

you do have to be a real dick to illegalize your own sister's wedding

MisterTinkles Wrote:Pix - marriage is a religious control agent that was implemented back in the medieval times (or thereabouts). Marriage has nothing to do with race, creed, or country. Marriage was created and implemented by the religious controlling zealots to even further control the people and population, and bend them to their wills.

Marriage is an old and archaic control device, which is now the base cause of almost all couples issues resulting in divorce. Marriage is no longer appreciated, respected, or adhered too, much less has any "sanctity" left to it. Marriage is a farce, a scam, and a waste of resources.

Fair enough, though I'd have liked to seen the article which I was unable to google. It sounds suspect to me. Still, I can sympathize with your overall feelings here.

But just to be clear I was referring to anti-miscegenation laws in the US which got the government in the business of deciding who could marry and not. Granted, it adopted the European conventions of the time as a base model otherwise but this was their focus and the arguments against gay marriage are eerily similar to the arguments against interracial marriage, including that it's an abomination to God. Heck, this sneaky preacher even reminded Missouri of that in this stunt of his: