Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad situation...In need of advice
Wow!

First off, I just wanted to say that everyone in here is giving you great advice. Secondly, I am also in nearly the exact same situation as well.

Distancing yourself works. It takes a loooooong time though. My friend and I are really close too. He doesn't have a girlfriend and so his feelings are often a bit more mutual than your friend's, because the two of us are essentially in a "platonic" relationship. He doesnt know I'm gay, and I don't think he is, but he does a lot of stuff like hug and touch me a lot, and we even take naps together.

I've never felt this strongly about anyone, and I still love him more than anything. I couldn't live without him and he says the same too. We talk about our feelings alot more than guy friends should lol, but he always says how much he loves me and stuff like that. I think I just need to get over the sexual attraction I have for him, and It gets better.

jdawg903 Wrote:Wow!

First off, I just wanted to say that everyone in here is giving you great advice. Secondly, I am also in nearly the exact same situation as well.

Distancing yourself works. It takes a loooooong time though. My friend and I are really close too. He doesn't have a girlfriend and so his feelings are often a bit more mutual than your friend's, because the two of us are essentially in a "platonic" relationship. He doesnt know I'm gay, and I don't think he is, but he does a lot of stuff like hug and touch me a lot, and we even take naps together.

I've never felt this strongly about anyone, and I still love him more than anything. I couldn't live without him and he says the same too. We talk about our feelings alot more than guy friends should lol, but he always says how much he loves me and stuff like that. I think I just need to get over the sexual attraction I have for him, and It gets better.

Wait if you guys are n a platonic relationship both have feeling why don't you become partners