Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balls retreating inside body?
its not serious, but it could be I guess if you move wrong while its in there. Its the cavity where the balls were located before they drop :p and they have a tendancy to slip back in in certain cases. Happens to me from time to time. I just position my sack a certain way while jacking it to keep it from happening

BYoNexus Wrote:its not serious, but it could be I guess if you move wrong while its in there. Its the cavity where the balls were located before they drop :p and they have a tendancy to slip back in in certain cases. Happens to me from time to time. I just position my sack a certain way while jacking it to keep it from happening

It's not often I actually blush, but the candid nature in which you said this... bravo sir Wink

Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Gurl, im sorry, but when I read the question of the thread, I fucking died laughing Rofl not at your situation, but the title... give me a break, im 20 ::

Thank god I wasn't the only one!!! I guess I would never make it as a doctor...

Seriously tho I don't think it is anything to worry about I believe it can happen if it's cold and certain movement to the area (not just jerking off) can cause them to slip up there but yeah jus be careful or gently ease them out you should be fine Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:Yeah........two short legs, one really, REALLY long one!!!!
Xyxwave

Ewwwww.....gross

Xyxwave

Didn't know you were a legless victim of Thernobyl!

This happens to some people? BRB CRINGING.

I do think it's probably not harmful... your testicles should be able to move around, and will naturally drop or move closer depending on their temperature. It's actually more common for children to have their testicles withdraw into their bodies and has to do with the muscles of the area (this is mentioned in the link I gave you) -- but some adults don't grow out of this. On the upside, there's definitely room for them to move up, even your penis can be pushed (temperarily) into your body, though it sounds highly uncomfortable and I would never do it.

I would talk to your doctor if possible just to learn more about it if you have one. If you don't, I would still go to ER if you ever find that it's not coming down or hurts, obviously.

Here's an ask alice of someone with the same problem as you, and some information,
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/right-testicle-riding

Nothing to worry about, drag queens do it all the time!

It's part of the "tucking" process when serving fish-realness.

On a more serious note, you're going to die.

Could be a sign of a torn hernia muscle, I would get it checked out by a doctor, had a hernia operation, not a huge deal, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

best to check it out with a doctor.

Or fish it out with chopsticks, it's your choice

Xyxwave

Turtle