Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barebacking in long term relationship?
Would you bareback in a monogamous long term relationship?

Me and my boyfriend disagree on whether or not it would be okay. So I was just curious about your opinions?

I was in a 4 year relationship and after about 8 months we started to bareback. As long as you really trust your partner, I do not see what the problem is. Just make sure to get checked regularly, maybe you both can go get checked at the same time. If you trust each other and love each other, and known each other for a long time... I dont see a problem with barebacking.

I wouldn't.

The rectum is full of bacteria which can be nasty if it that gets into a leision on the penis, which is inevitiably going to be cause from the fristion of anal sex.

Unprotected sex ALWAYS mean higher risk sex.

If each of you like it I don't see any problems. I don't think it's a wrong/right issue...

My bf and I bareback all the time, we are both clean and get tested together. As long as you are both careful.

I agree with NayNay. It boils down to trust and being faithful.
As long as both exist, I think you should consider it!

Good Luck

Poopoo on my thingywhopper?

I don't think so.

To everyone his own, but for me - safe sex ALWAYS, no matter how long the relationships might be. There's also the hygiene thing, there's something in the rectum and it's not roses.

I don't have anal sex with condoms at all but before having sex with anyone I also require a doctor visit and making tests together to make sure we are both clean. Honestly, I didn't think too much about consequences others than HIV and serious diseases o_O But on the other hand it was never my problem xD

Wow, I'm really surprised most people apparently take this so lightly. Didn't expect that. Guess I must be naive or something.

Well at least MisterTinkles and Edward agree with me Smile Glad to know I'm not the only one haha.

Thanks for the answers!