Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barebacking vs. Wearing my raincoat
Hello Friends,
I'm relatively new to this man to man sex thing, and I'm really enjoying it.  I'm 59 years old and sucked my first cock about 10 years ago.  It was fabulous and a very liberating experience.   Since then I've racked up about a dozen more and feel pretty good.  I met a guy on Grindr and made a visit to his house to top him.  Nice guy, bearish, as I am, and we quickly got down to business.  I lubed and rain coated, and he seemed genuinely disappointed that he wasn't going to feel more than a rubber inside him.  I want to be safe, and he was totally into the bareback scene. So here's my question..... What is so different about sex with or sex without a condom to the bottom.  I'm a big fan of dildos in my ass, and combining that with a handjob or blow job is a total mind blower.  Can anyone share some insight?

It's all in the mind. Glad you're having fun AND being safe. I don't suppose one has to care for you personally to enjoy good, safe sex, but they should care about your safety. If they don't, next. Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Bruski

You don't say if he refused to sex with you because you refused to wear a condom.

If it were me, and he refused, I would tell him "good-bye". 

I can understand not using a condom with a partner that you are in a monogamous relationship with, even then there's a risk if they decided to step out of the relationship on the sly, but to do it with a hook-up from online?  No way.

New HIV Variant Discovered: May be More Infectious and Severe

The COVID-19 pandemic has shown that mutations in a virus can significantly change a pathogen’s infectiousness and severity of disease.

Now, new research from the University of Oxford finds a new variant of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, that is potentially more infectious and could more seriously affect the immune system.

So far, 109 people, most of whom live in the Netherlands, have the variant.

The new strain, called the VB variant, damages the immune system, weakening people’s ability to fight everyday infections and diseases much faster than the previous HIV strains, scientists say.

It also means that people who contract the new variant may develop AIDS faster.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/n...ce-as-fast
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I am mostly a bottom and if he doesn't want to wear a condom then no sex..period

(03-01-2024, 02:45 PM)enemasub Wrote: However, I will say we were both free of all STD's and HIV's.

As far as you know.
You never really know people.
After all, your wife thinks she knows you. And she doesn't.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Scruff Bunch's post:
  • IanSaysHi