Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being romantic :)
You are in my mind where my thoughts of you temporarily reside, in my heart where my emotions of you take refuge, and in my soul whether you live or die forever.

To me being romantic is when you let your deepest feeling known and touches those who witness it . Being romantic is not limited to just lovers, but to those lovers of the heart, mind, and soul. Every human feeling, touch, or emotion are as vary in form and color as Autumn leafs. Romance to some may require a furnished house with a fireplace to feel its warmth? while the real romantic prefers an unfurnished home, where shared feelings, touches, and emotions is all that is required to feel the warmth of Love: the only piece of furniture they'll need to sleep, eat, and live by with one he loves!!

After reading this topic it got me inspired to write something, but now I have to wait for an approval? oh well I'll have to wait till my 50th post, I guess! nice topic of discussion by the way!

LEANDRONJ Wrote:After reading this topic it got me inspired to write something, but now I have to wait for an approval? oh well I'll have to wait till my 50th post, I guess! nice topic of discussion by the way!

Leandro I'm messaging BlueStar to get him to link you to his strategy for racking up points. He's ahead of everyone as far as how fast he's moving up the line. I looked a couple of days ago and he'd racked up 214 points in 24 hours.

Virge thank you for being so accommodating and kind! hopefully the message I sent earlier will eventually be approved and be posted here!? hopefully in a week or two I may gather up enough messages to post on most forums!? again thank you for being so attentive! I can't wait for more privileges to participate, and using the nice tools to make the post more fun and creative!

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Virge thank you for being so accommodating and kind! hopefully the message I sent earlier will eventually be approved and be posted here!? hopefully in a week or two I may gather up enough messages to post on most forums!? again thank you for being so attentive! I can't wait for more privileges to participate, and using the nice tools to make the post more fun and creative!

The probationary 50 posts is usually enough to frustrate the pervs and trolls you'll find in other forums. I know it's a pain in the rear cuz I hated it and almost quit here about it. Now glad I didn't. Stick it out man. You can rack up a fast 20 points per hour going to the section for word games.

I don't think you can get PMs yet can you? Let me know it you can.

Leandro...hit up the games. I racked up over 300 posts in 24 hours that way at one point

*Chuckles*

As for what is romance? Anything that makes him feel special, cherished, loved...anything that conveys just how amazing I think he is....

Romance is the little things to me. On Sunday We went to the Alameda Point antique fair and we walked the whole thing holding hands. It was wonderful!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Romance is the little things to me. On Sunday We went to the Alameda Point antique fair and we walked the whole thing holding hands. It was wonderful!

I AGREE! Most of it is looks, moves and words that would mean nothing to others but are like BOOKS between Jay and I. It's like having a mix of sign language, codes and different expressions that are a language only we understand. It's things most people never notice. it's also the things we do to surprise each other -- not really gifts all the time but doing things totally out of nowhere for each other.

It's like when he and I are in a straight bar or restaurant where we're not comfortable kissing or holding hands --- the sneaky fucker is going to keep switching drinks with me... and watching me drink where his lips were on my glass...grinning the whole time. He does it when we're driving or even at our parents houses.

Or

Me always getting out of the shower before him to be ready to dry him. He likes shaving me. I like fussing over his hair.

Silly stuff... we call it anteforeplay. (look up ante is you don't know what it means)

LEANDRONJ Wrote:Virge thank you for being so accommodating and kind! hopefully the message I sent earlier will eventually be approved and be posted here!? hopefully in a week or two I may gather up enough messages to post on most forums!? again thank you for being so attentive! I can't wait for more privileges to participate, and using the nice tools to make the post more fun and creative!

You don't need more than 1 hour to make 50 posts, just follow https://gayspeak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43, especially this one https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33610. This way you boost your count quickly AND give me some company while I do my job. Enjoy Wink

BlueStar Wrote:You don't need more than 1 hour to make 50 posts, just follow https://gayspeak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43, especially this one https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33610. This way you boost your count quickly AND give me some company while I do my job. Enjoy Wink

ooooooooooooo jeeeez... BlueFart is beginning to think he owns the place.... He's becoming a monster.