Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Hello
Twazzle Wrote:Oh dear ;x I got a week off. :biggrin:

:eek:

I wish i was in your shoes! Scatter(ive wanted to use that smily all evening :tongueSmile

Its half term for me the week after next, i'm going to Camden with my mates and shoppppingg Astrosmiley2, i did hear though that aparently there was a big fire in Camden market, i hope i can still go or i will kick a cat or something :mad:

Leyths Wrote::eek:

I wish i was in your shoes! Scatter(ive wanted to use that smily all evening :tongueSmile

Its half term for me the week after next, i'm going to Camden with my mates and shoppppingg Astrosmiley2, i did hear though that aparently there was a big fire in Camden market, i hope i can still go or i will kick a cat or something :mad:

OMGG NO ANIMAL KICKING >;o
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:OMGG NO ANIMAL KICKING >;o

Sorryyy Wink

I couldnt kick a cat anyway, my cat Basil is just way to cute Tongue

Leyths Wrote::eek:

Yes there was a fire... one of the markets is closed... others are business as usual tho.

And as Mark says... no animal kicking!!! :eek:

-Sits in shock :eek:
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Yes there was a fire... one of the markets is closed... others are business as usual tho.

And as Mark says... no animal kicking!!! :eek:

Thank god! i was really worried i would have to cancel it! We were planning on going to Oxford Street etc to shop also, ive been saving my wages up for months in advance Tongue

Leyths Wrote:Sorryyy Wink

I couldnt kick a cat anyway, my cat Basil is just way to cute Tongue

glad to hear it Wink

Bighug

Leyths Wrote:Thank god! i was really worried i would have to cancel it! We were planning on going to Oxford Street etc to shop also, ive been saving my wages up for months in advance Tongue

Ooer. Saved alot?
[/COLOR]

Leyths Wrote:Thank god! i was really worried i would have to cancel it! We were planning on going to Oxford Street etc to shop also, ive been saving my wages up for months in advance Tongue

You should be fine.. its the Canal Market thats closed btw.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You should be fine.. its the Canal Market thats closed btw.

Mike take me out. :biggrin:
[/COLOR]