Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Gay Films!
for me, the best gay movie ever is "another gay movie" i find griff or however you spell his name really cute haha, and the movie is freaking funny

brokeback mountain was, for me, nice but overrated. i was thinking about seeing it again though, and that's always a good sign.

another gay movie was stupid, on the brink between entertaining and awful. deserves a watch though, if you don't have anything else to do, but just one.

latter days is a very good one, + i have a personal connection with it because it was the movie that made me fully realize i was, indeed, gay and that was ok.

mambo italiano was fun, but i can't say i remember a lot. same for touch of pink.

birdcage is a great comedy, fun for the whole family.

my two favourites, apart from latter days, are bent and proteus. the former is very very sad, tackling a gay relationship between two guys sent in a concentration camp during ww2. very powerful imagery throughout the movie. the latter is more exotic but also sad, about two workers on an australian coast island. i seem to have a thing for forbidden relationships.

walk on water was very sweet and nice as well. great soundtrack.

There’s a film called "the bubble" it’s about the relationship between a Palestinian and an Israeli fellow. Some great themes etc etc. Best film I've seen in a long while and it's actually interesting and thought provoking - a good tonic to the Hollywood blockbuster.

Give it a google.

I love "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" and know I have others but can't think of the names - not much of a tv/movie buff so the names often escape. I have the Logo Channel on cable here and they show a lot of good movies.

For me, "Beautiful Thing" is the best gay movie I've ever seen. I thought "In & Out" was funny, but Beautiful Thing sums up some of the best things about being gay for me ... and the young lads that acted in it did a really good job bless 'em.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well... not being able to see movies is a bit of a bitch.. buuut.

Gravitation.

it's my heroine of cute gay anime. xD

it's just.. zomg cute... albeit depressing at parts... xP

Party Monster-fantabulous film,im totally hooked
Beautiful Thing
Priscilla
Mysterious Skin
Too Wong Foo (not exactly a 'gay' film but still good)
PhilidelphiaCry

well... i love Eating Out its kinda cheesy but is totally funny..
but if u guys looking for something kinda serious, you might wanna try ETERNAL SUMMER..
its a Taiwanese movie about gay and homosexuality.. its kinda exposed about how it is treated in asian society...
its a very touching one, personally, i havent watch it but i always have a good recomendation towards this movie..

OOO ive heard about Eating Out,quite hard to get hold of though :confused:
Another good one is 9 dead gay guys......very funny.

Sui Wrote:Well... not being able to see movies is a bit of a bitch.. buuut.

Gravitation.

it's my heroine of cute gay anime. xD

it's just.. zomg cute... albeit depressing at parts... xP

<3 Gravitation, nice anime...movie wise though I kinda like All over the Guy, oh and Sugar lol kinda weird but did like it for some reason. Enjoy'd Brokeback Mountain though..nice movie, didn't really care for In & out though :x