Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware, I am back...
Welcome back.

I've had my fill of thinking about mortality, so I'll be skipping those subjects for the time being if you don't mind. :redface:

Seems you've had ups more-so than downs, which is good to hear. Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I refuse to think of you as anything else than immortal Mr. D.

Welcome back.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

axle2152 Wrote:In 1992 they did x-rays on my mother, they found 3 brain tumors. I was 6 at the time and being told that your mom has 6 months to a year is pretty devastating. Well it's been 20 years. Has been a bumpy one but she still gets around and no she's not in good health, but she's here. So put an expiration date on yourself, you could very well live on for quite some time. As long as you're happy that's what counts....

Now I need to find me a "towering inferno" lol

Well to be honest the pain of physicality is getting annoying enough that when they said "tumor" on my colon I declined the oncologist until metastasizing is part of the medical jargon thrown at me. Yah another thing of many I left out. But again, ten good years is the only goal I have. We will study this strange land of so called enchantment for the next ten years, then hopefully go and study an undiscovered country from whose borne no traveler returns.

With the CDC and Feds pushing hard to take narcotics away from every except post op patients and cancer patients, cancer may be a blessing in the coming years. Said... but I have had two doctors come right out and say expect to have no narcotics in a few years.

Bhp91126 Wrote:So good to have you back and congrats on all the positive stuff that happened while you were away. Welcome back.

Yes positive is good. The old man is sleeping, snoring actually in the bed room while I am sitting in the recliner pirating music whilst chatting here. Life is good. Argh Matey!
Chase Wrote:[Image: 200_s.gif]

Teach us some more Elvan words of power please

IRS Audit... But it has to be in the context of:

"How would you like to have a long, hard, deep penetrating IRS Tax Audit?"

Trust me, when you throw the IRS out there like that people mind their P's and Q's.

Cane, as in:

"There are more uses than walking for this cane, sonny boy."

Or

"How would you like to be ass raped with the handle end of my cane, punk."

It seems that when you growl at them and look mean enough they give you a clear way through any War Zone in your Area.

BTW I currently live in the "International Area" We only had 5 shootings this month (so far) with in 4 blocks of me. Its a quiet month.

Those little yellow buggers are cute, I am perplexed on one point, what color wine do I serve them with?

Genersis Wrote:Welcome back.

I've had my fill of thinking about mortality, so I'll be skipping those subjects for the time being if you don't mind. :redface:

Seems you've had ups more-so than downs, which is good to hear. Confusedmile:

Mortality, the more you try to run away from it, the more it chases you. Trust me, with 6 of my freinds (only ones mind you) dying in 2 years time I was faced with it hard, now I have come to accept death on deaths terms. Death is, mind you, a natural process of life.

Yes, lately more ups than downs. Let's all pray to God (Yes all of you - no if's and or butts about it) that this trend continues. And for those of you who have prayed, thanks - its working - keep it up.

Insertnamehere Wrote:I refuse to think of you as anything else than immortal Mr. D.

Welcome back.

Tell me, how many polar bears love those penguins? I hear that those poor well dressed birds are all vanished from the north pole, are they going to survive my introduction of polar bears to the southern region?

Welcome back
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Meebs Wrote:Welcome back

I must have been away long time, you were only 24 years old when I left, now you are a whopping 25... Sheesh you kids grow up so fast *sniff, shed a crocodile tear*, you are now only half my age, which sounds like a lot, but half is close to full Roflmao

Well nice you welcomed me back... Wish I could stay long time and give everyone happy time, but it would cost ya all fifty dolla, American dolla for long time happy time. Facepalm

Meebs Wrote:Welcome back

Now with more

Enthuuuuusiasmmmm
Elefant

Don't be a stiffy Missy. Sheep

Welcome back Elf, you and I go back a few years, we have some things in common. taking care of others over our own well being. Taking time to help those who needed it. I am not done yet with that but also facing that I may not be able to take care of all those I care about.
Good to see somethings are better than they were. Happy that your move to New Mexico was the right one. Missed you and hope to speak with you more. Take good care of yourself, your friend, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I'm glad you're doing good!
I was getting worried...

Things have been so awkward while you were away...

Welcome back!!!!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Tell me, how many polar bears love those penguins? I hear that those poor well dressed birds are all vanished from the north pole, are they going to survive my introduction of polar bears to the southern region?

Pfft, they wouldn't survive a complete new set of pathogens to which they have no immunity.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]