Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi-Curious need advice
desilover Wrote:Grindr is a popular gay app, but Grolwr and Scruff are good apps if you are into bears.

I would definetly recommend you to meet them in public before inviting them home

I am not into bear. Not my preference at all.

I prefer hairless guys with cute face. I also like black strong guys with big c... Any idea for an app where I can find that type of guys? Thanks.

Grindr has always worked for me but understand there is an inherent risk when using a hook up app. Please be careful at all times. Meet at a bar or for coffee for a little bit. Talk, get a vibe, and trust your gut. If it feels right then go for it. Since you've never been with a guy before, it would be a good idea to browse through the forum for sex tips (lube, positions, preparation, etc.). You can also google for the same info.

Best of luck to you and hope you have a blast! I know I do every time I stick my ass in the air for some yummy lovin'! Smile

Try Grindr or Scruff maybe

or Craigslist, lol x

Thanks for all the advice

bicurious Wrote:Thanks for all the advice

I notice your location says Milton, would that be in Florida?

Just make sure to stay safe.

And I know you're already going out of your comfort zone by doing this, but know if you ever feel to uncomfortable with what's going on you have the right to stop it then and there.

Also, make sure you figure out which you role you want to try first, because if you're planning on bottoming you might want to research on how to prepare before the deed. If you want to be the top, then you're good to go. Wink

IloveBJ Wrote:I am not into bear. Not my preference at all.

I prefer hairless guys with cute face. I also like black strong guys with big c... Any idea for an app where I can find that type of guys? Thanks.

Grindr would be a good app then. You can also try adam4adam or A4A. Good luck!

I have a date!!!!
On friday. Ill tell ou how it goes