Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Hair?
I have very little body hair myself, other than pits and crotch, I have a small patch between my pectorals. The majority of my hair I concentrate on the roof.

My partner is fairly hirsute.

His chest is covered in a semi-dense fur that tappers off to a thin line around the upper belly, tracing a line down, leaping over the navel, to where it spreads out 'down yonder'. I think below the navel it is called a 'treasure trail'.

He also has a patch of dense hair in the small of his back.

What he does is use the beard trimmer and uses it set on number 1 or number 2. We have the 'hair sheet' which he lays out in the bathtub, then he gets in the tub and 'shaves' with the trimmer. Actually cuts the torso hair short.

He follows up with a shower and uses hair conditioner on his chest, legs and head - wherever hair grows densely - more on his body than on his head :tongue:.

Conditioning the body hairs leads to softer hairs...

Through the years he has tried Nair, wax, razors and lots of other 'removal' methods with little to no success. Through those periods every time the hairs started growing back he would get ingrown hairs, pore infections, rashes and constantly itch wherever the hair was growing.

He does shave (actually has me do it) the patch of hair at the small of his back. This area I am constantly applies gels and creams to. No I will not pop the whiteheads/infected pores or dig at the ingrown hairs... Ew.

My philosophy is that you have the body you have. Granted you can workout and keep it trim, but there are limits to what you can do to change it.

Instead of trying to undo what Nature or God blessed you with, try to work with it.

For the record, there are guys and gals out there who hate - absolutely, positively hate men who shaved off their body hair. We prefer a bit of hair to know we are in bed with a man not with a little boy. :biggrin:

Personally I've been in the same situation as yourself and made the bold move at your age to try a multitude of methods to see which worked best for me to get rid of unwanted body hair on legs/armpits and such, I suggest you do the same - try shaving first, then other ways like waxing or depilatory creams before going for the extreme methods of using the laser etc.

I tend to use shaving and the depilatory creams as it works best and although isn't permanent is easy and less painful! but like others say try a test patch of skin first for the cream as it can cause rashes/burns or extreme itching on some but not others :biggrin:

I'm not particularly hairy, but I do shave all my body hair off and then use a minimising cream that slows down and thins the hairs that regrow.

Bowyn --- I didn't think about the conditioner thing. I'll have to start trying that. LOL

I have moderate body hair, mostly all over tho. Me and my partner trim each other and he leaves a lot on me. I do the same for him, its just that he smells sooo good all over i dont really mind the body hair.

He encourages me to take at least two showers a day. If I mow the grass or work on the car I take a third shower. Away from home use baby wipes to make sure I am totally clean. Try to match the scent of everything you apply so the deodorant say dosnt conflict with the cologne.

I feel weird now, cause I'm like a naked mole rat :eek: .

Like, I have hair on my legs, but it's not much and it's kinda smooth-ish. Obviously in the pubic areas as well, but it's not like a jungle Confusedmile: .

My Father is a very hairy person, although he's black, [with Italian blood mixed in] and I was like; "Thank god I'm not like that!" . :biggrin:

I just haven't grown much hair... even the moustache took me forever and I cut it off in January anyway and it hasn't grown back x.x .

I probably need more testosterone Biglaugh .

But I heard that the NoNo Hair remover thing is supposed to be awesome. It removes the hair painlessly and inhibits the growth and makes what grows back thinner.

I can kinda agree with what Fenris said, about men loving their hair, but sometimes... it's alittle too much Confusedmile: .

I believe the word is; Man-scaping :biggrin:

Second that Queenodi, I choose not to have any other body hair than the "ah hem" area, can't stand body hair just looks gross and feels... bleh..

I believe this dicussion previously brought up the product veet which from accounts seems to work well, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

MidgetGem Wrote:Second that Queenodi, I choose not to have any other body hair than the "ah hem" area, can't stand body hair just looks gross and feels... bleh..

100% agree with you Wink

MidgetGem Wrote:Second that Queenodi, I choose not to have any other body hair than the "ah hem" area, can't stand body hair just looks gross and feels... bleh..

I know I agree. I'm just so grateful I'm not a hairy beast [no offense to those hairy beasts Rolleyes ].

My grandmother has never grown hair, other than the hair on her head and her eyebrows/lashes. Everyone wants to be like her Biglaugh .