Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books that talk about soymilk?
[Homer is worried that Bart will turns out gay]
Moe: Come on, don't take this so hard, Homer. You still got that other kid, uh... Lisa. Let's, uh, take her out hunting tomorrow; make her into a man.
Homer: Aw, she'd never go. She's a vegetarian.
Moe: Oh, geez! Homer, geez! You and Marge ain't cousins, are you?

--The Simpsons: Homer's Phobia

If its is books, then I strongly suggest going to the local public library and pestering the reference desk librarian.

They usually have uncanny insight into which books have what data.

I would assume that you would really want to look into Vegan Diets (no meat, no dairy, nothing from critters).

Diet is under 613 through 642 in the dewy decimal system.

That would be down the hall, down the stairs, through the maze, over the catwalk, to the dock, a short ride with the ferry man, then you come to Beowulf... Wait, wrong book.

^^ Hmm. I thought it was walk on the backs of the gators to get to Beowilf.

Oh wait, that's just here where they don't have ferries. :tongue: Wink

Another place to look would be a Seventh Day Adventist Conference center, or even church library, just ask the pastor after services on any Saturday. They are big into vegetarianism/veganism. *writes book on soy milk* Oh wait, that was just my ex father ranting about my diet again. :tongue: :eek:

The assignment can be done using books (whether from the internet or not). Some good examples have been provided. Here's another: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Guide-Managin...1416588388. If the point is to get you to use library resources then the university stacks will be more helpful. But I'd reference books found from the internet in a heartbeat! Best of luck and hope you'll let us know how it turns out!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart