Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain War
That moment when you feel so anti-social you feel like crying because everything is annoying you, even when people try to reach out and help. Especially when people try to reach out and help.

Then you're upset and wish you had someone there to make you feel better... about the fact that you don't want to be around anyone. I mean seriously? What is up with that?

... Anyone else get worked up like this? Or is my brain just seriously at war with itself in a monstrously crazy way?

Ok.

Just speaking personally, that's when it's time to hit the gym hard or go for a very long hike in the woods.

You're spending too much time thinking and not enough time DOING. Get out and DO SOMETHING in order to take the focus of yourself.

Exercise.
Walk/Hike.
Volunteer.
Clean the house.

It's best not to let yourself think/feel that way regularly/constantly.
As,for me at least, it lead to a mental breakdown.

If you can't pull yourself away from these thoughts/feelings and they are a regular occurence; i would recomend seeing a psychotherapist/counseler.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Eh. I went to jury duty (thankfully was excused, no issues with civic duty and all, I just really can not afford it right now and the drive to the city courthouse was killing me) and work was being all stressful so I got pretty distracted. Feeling better to actually type. Five days ago I just kind of browsed the replies, still too annoyed with myself to say anything. Distractions are good.

Seems like work is a good distraction since I had no work today and am feeling kinda down. More of a, "If you're feeling panicky about the future and how you're going to be a failure who can't interact with the world, clap your hands." than just general anti-sociality this time.

Not an unusal condition help me but don't talk to me, cause I don't want to deal with you, only in that condition for 5 years, 21 to 26, so yeah I guess at least similar with what you were saying, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I feel this way all the time because I have nothing better to do. =( Woe is me.

Deryn Wrote:That moment when you feel so anti-social you feel like crying because everything is annoying you, even when people try to reach out and help. Especially when people try to reach out and help.

Then you're upset and wish you had someone there to make you feel better... about the fact that you don't want to be around anyone. I mean seriously? What is up with that?

... Anyone else get worked up like this? Or is my brain just seriously at war with itself in a monstrously crazy way?

I usually get like this when I have too much to do, I get really antisocial, I snap at people but the best thing to do is to just leave me alone, if I need help I'd ask for it. I'm sure we all get like this sometimes.

when I feel like that I either exercise or sleep.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Hello,
If your getting upset over things that you dont need to be getting upset about it may be a sign of depression setting in... If things in life are going a bit hectic try to relax and take it easy as it may be a sign your burning yourself out so make some room for ME time and spend it wisely doing what you want to do maybe one day a week or so just dont let things get ontop put them away for the day and do what you want to do... We all grow up in life and sometimes forget the thing closest to ourselves..... Us

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

u put urself in a rejection state.

take a cold shower and go to to exercise

It'll make u feel better.