Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brains Vs Good Looks
I like to have both! As I work in a University, I come into contact with very intelligent goodlooking lecturers, careers officers etc (not students - I dont' even want to go there as a personal choice!) and I find myself drawn to them by both their looks and intellect. Granted, physical attraction is strong but for me thats just not enough as I need my mind stimulating as well as my sexual appetites Smile

I hope that makes sense!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh really?? *coff* Wink
Except for you, Michael, of course Rolleyes

Serfdom Wrote:I like to have both! As I work in a University, I come into contact with very intelligent goodlooking lecturers, careers officers etc (not students - I dont' even want to go there as a personal choice!) and I find myself drawn to them by both their looks and intellect. Granted, physical attraction is strong but for me thats just not enough as I need my mind stimulating as well as my sexual appetites Smile

I hope that makes sense!

Oh it does make sense indeed.... Although i was kinda shy to initiate something in uni there are a lot of guys that combine both. Seeing how difficult it is to find this wonderful combination now makes me want to go back for a PhD!! :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:Oh it does make sense indeed.... Although i was kinda shy to initiate something in uni there are a lot of guys that combine both. Seeing how difficult it is to find this wonderful combination now makes me want to go back for a PhD!! :biggrin:

Not only are PhD's highly beneficial to the individuals career and financial prosperity, it also opens up the world of intelligence and goodlooks as combined possibilities! Well worth doing if you can.