Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British solider killed in London attack
Why was it cut off wtf!
WHY WAS IT CUT OFF WTF!*
I don't like the media!

dfiant Wrote:I am going to offend a lot of people right now...but hey, I really don't care.

We have been tolerant and let a race of extremists that are intolerant take over our countries and demand respect or be killed. We have bowed to their every whim in a fear of offending but we are fully prepared to be offended and feel defenseless.

We have allowed a cancer to grow in our society.

If Muslim Fundamentalists wish make a point with violence, then lets blow those cunts off the face of the earth...double standards I know, but these violent fundamentalist cancerous blights on our society have taken our friendly natures and stabbed us all in the back.

In this time we need to all stand together, athiest, agnosts, christian, catholic, muslim, protestant, all peace loving people and start putting bullets in the backs of the of these fundamentalists festering blights on our society before they get a foot hold and we HAVE to answer to them.

These cunts are hell bent on murdering peace lovers into submission.

I love how you say a "race of extremists" and then go "we need to all stand together, atheists, agnosts, christian, catholic, muslim". I'm against the death penalty by principle but I'm not OFFENDED by someone who wants to execute terrorists. That's merely an opinion that happens to be the opposite of mine - no hard feelings.

What does offend me however is the way you say "a race of extremists". Read it again and hopefully you'll understand what my point is. "A RACE OF EXTREMISTS". Please think through the way you speak before people assume you're some ignorant racist. Given your comment, perceiving you as such would be very understandable. But who am I to speak, coming from the gender of rapists?

Just to clarify: I'm not calling you racist, I've seen other posts in the thread you've made. But the wording was pretty... well let's just say it irritated me.

Kiid Wrote:I'm absolutely amused!

I wonder if you would be so "absolutely amused" if it was your brother, father or friend who was beheaded in the middle of Duneden or Wellington while going about their daily business.

Personally I find your meaningless posts on the subject quite childish, patronising and offensive.

ObW

OlderButWiser Wrote:I wonder if you would be so "absolutely amused" if it was your brother, father or friend who was beheaded in the middle of Duneden or Wellington while going about their daily business.

Personally I find your meaningless posts on the subject quite childish, patronising and offensive.

ObW

Still would be amusing. I see death as a beginning. And the cycles that we need to go through. What I'm looking for is to offend you but not in a personal way. How much shit like this don't we see. And how much is made up... Amusing.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I love how you say a "race of extremists" and then go "we need to all stand together, atheists, agnosts, christian, catholic, muslim". I'm against the death penalty by principle but I'm not OFFENDED by someone who wants to execute terrorists. That's merely an opinion that happens to be the opposite of mine - no hard feelings.

What does offend me however is the way you say "a race of extremists". Read it again and hopefully you'll understand what my point is. "A RACE OF EXTREMISTS". Please think through the way you speak before people assume you're some ignorant racist. Given your comment, perceiving you as such would be very understandable. But who am I to speak, coming from the gender of rapists?

Just to clarify: I'm not calling you racist, I've seen other posts in the thread you've made. But the wording was pretty... well let's just say it irritated me.

Just keep reading the first line of my comment, and truly believe what I said...because I honestly do not give a flying fuck if I have offended you or anyone else because these terrorist don't give a flying fuck that their murdering ways offend me Wink

Have a nice day being pedantic Wink

dfiant Wrote:Just keep reading the first line of my comment, and truly believe what I said...because I honestly do not give a flying fuck if I have offended you or anyone else because these terrorist don't give a flying fuck that their murdering ways offend me Wink

Have a nice day being pedantic Wink

There's that terrorist word again.

I did like what the guys said about the government. Don't trust them fuckers at all.

Kiid Wrote:There's that terrorist word again.

I did like what the guys said about the government. Don't trust them fuckers at all.

Like I said earlier, if you create terror, you are a terrorist. Murder and innocent bystander in the middle of the street in broad daylight is terrorising the people around them, therefore it IS an act or terror Wink

dfiant Wrote:Like I said earlier, if you create terror, you are a terrorist. Murder and innocent bystander in the middle of the street in broad daylight is terrorising the people around them, therefore it IS an act or terror Wink

I think it's a word over used and used to pin scapegoats. And start wars.

of course it is, it is called propaganda and every government in the world uses it.

BUT you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a shiela....it's still a pig Wink

Cept if you are australian ;P