Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Heart.
Heheheheheh ( that title is sooo lame )

anway, point is, found out on Saturday that i suffer from Cardiac Arithmia.
Now, (forgot to ask the doc), can this make you feel sick and dizzy ??

been really out of it for a few days now.

If an arrhythmia results in a heart beat that is too fast, too slow or too weak to supply the body's needs, this manifests as a lower blood pressure and may cause lightheadedness or dizziness, or fainting

Good old Wikipedia :biggrin:

Awww sorry about your new condition you just found out about... better to know about it than not to though. Have you gone through anything with you about what happens now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrhythmia - Wikipedia isn't always true but can help provide you with some fundamental information about the subject at hand

Smurlos Wrote:If an arrhythmia results in a heart beat that is too fast, too slow or too weak to supply the body's needs, this manifests as a lower blood pressure and may cause lightheadedness or dizziness, or fainting

Good old Wikipedia :biggrin:

Awww sorry about your new condition you just found out about... better to know about it than not to though. Have you gone through anything with you about what happens now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrhythmia - Wikipedia isn't always true but can help provide you with some fundamental information about the subject at hand

ah, good job boy.
well, that explains it then.

now atleast i'll know whats happening when i pass out while driving and head for a big truck ! :eek::eek:

Smurlos Wrote:Awww sorry about your new condition you just found out about... better to know about it than not to though. Have you gone through anything with you about what happens now?

no, its not a worry really.
i'm waiting for test results to come back and then i have to go to hospital for a few days so they can plug me into a bunch of machines and test and probe me !

sounds FABULOUS doesnt it !! :tongue:

Rowan Wrote:no, its not a worry really.
i'm waiting for test results to come back and then i have to go to hospital for a few days so they can plug me into a bunch of machines and test and probe me !

sounds FABULOUS doesnt it !! :tongue:

Never diss a hamster ever again... hehe :tongue:

Yikes, I hope it doesn't turn out to be too serious. I hate going to doctors, regardless if I get probed or not...

XRIMO Wrote:Yikes, I hope it doesn't turn out to be too serious. I hate going to doctors, regardless if I get probed or not...

hehehe, my doc is a lady !! :eek:

Eish Rowan man,I'm sorry to hear that.Do you have medical aid?You know what biatch a SA hospitals can be if you're not covered.

Sorry to hear it man!

Yeah babe - I hope everything goes ok - keep us posted please !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!