Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Heart.
princealbertofb Wrote:On the other hand, Carl, if that hospital doctor is a woman, like his GP??? Maybe not much activity going on heartwise or elsewise...
Hope you get better soon, Rowan. Confusedmile: You might find that giving up smoking helps...

Give up smoking now ???!!!! hmmm..... dont know about that one....

already buggerd, so i may as well enjoy it ! LoL

As for the hot doctor..... heheh..... now that would be something eh.....

Lets hope for the best!

OOOOOKAY.....
so, been walking around with this thing strapped to my chest since yesterday morning and its driving me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooooo uncomfortable !! AND i actually had to go to a meeting like this last night !! I look like friggin robocop !!! :mad::mad:

Anyway, having it taken off today (thankfully )

Will let all know whats up when i get the results

Rowan Wrote:I look like friggin robocop !!! :mad::mad:

Grlaugh But it'll be a good thing in the long run Confusedmile:

Rowan Wrote:OOOOOKAY.....
so, been walking around with this thing strapped to my chest since yesterday morning and its driving me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooooo uncomfortable !! AND i actually had to go to a meeting like this last night !! I look like friggin robocop !!! :mad::mad:

Anyway, having it taken off today (thankfully )

Will let all know whats up when i get the results

so... what happened?? *shifts in his chair in anticipation*

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:so... what happened?? *shifts in his chair in anticipation*

x2

????

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:x2

????

Remember WLM, Rowan is mostly here during the weekdays... not so much at the weekend...Patience. We'll soon find out. Hope it's nothing serious.

princealbertofb Wrote:Remember WLM, Rowan is mostly here during the weekdays... not so much at the weekend...Patience. We'll soon find out. Hope it's nothing serious.

I've bolded the most important word in your post... I have a memory like a goldfish!!! lol

Then again... perhaps the goldfish has a better one??

What was I just sayin?!?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I've bolded the most important word in your post... I have a memory like a goldfish!!! lol

Then again... perhaps the goldfish has a better one??

What was I just sayin?!?

You were saying you would like brawn, not a brain... hahaha.

princealbertofb Wrote:You were saying you would like brawn, not a brain... hahaha.

:eek:

I'm hurt!!!!

:biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote::eek:

I'm hurt!!!!

:biggrin:

So you've been overdoing the GYM again, lad... I certainly wasn't the cause of it... hehehe. tbh, don't want to hurt you WouldLike... you know that. Don't you?