Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brunch Date
Well,,,,, just make sure you get him back to his parents before they notice he's missing..... Just Kidding!!!

Hope it all goes well for both of you. Have you made any plans on what to do after Brunch? (besides sex).. Like taking him to play a round of tennis or renting a dune buggy and hitting the sand..

Good luck
We Have Elvis !!

Walk in the park that's a quarter mile away.

Richard

Soooooo Steven, that's his name left about five minutes ago. Went GREAT. I almost paniced because I woke up late but he was running late too so it worked. Got the lobster cooked and the hollandaise made then when he got here poached the eggs so it timed out nicely. We had our benedict and mimosa then went for a walk in the park then just kinda lounged together and talked til he had to leave for work.
Gave him a little goodby kiss.
I'm excited. I like him a lot. He's really nice.
Richard

Nice guys finish last.

Let me know if thats true!
LMAO

Lol maybe I'll find out after our third date ;-)

Richard

ardus Wrote:Soooooo Steven, that's his name left about five minutes ago. Went GREAT. I almost paniced because I woke up late but he was running late too so it worked. Got the lobster cooked and the hollandaise made then when he got here poached the eggs so it timed out nicely. We had our benedict and mimosa then went for a walk in the park then just kinda lounged together and talked til he had to leave for work.
Gave him a little goodby kiss.
I'm excited. I like him a lot. He's really nice.
Richard

Lobster for breakies?
Wow, whats for lunch, Beluga Caviar and Rockland Oysters?

I will rent a van, and pick up some CS peeps along the way, and head on over to your place for dindin!!!!

for goodness sake, why will no one make me lobster, everyone I meets seems to have an aversion to food, Im not even joking, I need food love

When I have someone I like over, especially if its a first date I pull out all the stops and make something special. I love to cook, so I always make sure my men are well fed.

Pancake

Richard

ardus Wrote:When I have someone I like over, especially if its a first date I pull out all the stops and make something special. I love to cook, so I always make sure my men are well fed.

Pancake

Richard

Them lucky "so and so's"!!!!!

tavi Wrote:for goodness sake, why will no one make me lobster, everyone I meets seems to have an aversion to food, Im not even joking, I need food love

Ive never cooked lobster before, but I made you my favorite dinner!!!

Chicken Fried Steak
Steamed Broccoli
Mashed taters and gravy
Salad
[Image: IMG_8053.jpg]